Reviews for Harry Potter and Fate's Debt
The Tanaka Chinhengo Experiene chapter 3 . 7/13/2005
this is in 1 word BRILLIANT its just bloody BRILLIANTi can't untill you updated
Nightwing 509 chapter 3 . 7/13/2005
I enjoyed reading your story. I liked how you got Harry & Ginny together. Please update soon.
ksrli chapter 3 . 7/12/2005
This is a very good story. i love the whole concept of ginny and harry being connected. i hope you update soon.
EternalSleep chapter 3 . 7/12/2005
I love this story so far. I hope that you update your story often. Can't wait for the next chapter.

EternalSleep
goddessa39 chapter 3 . 7/12/2005
I know they have thier bonding and all... but they're a bit young for things like that dont'chya think? My best friend lost her virginity at 15, and even then, I thought she was too young. But as long as you don't have them doing the deed anytime soon, I'm fine. And what does Lupin sense off of them? CONTINUE!
vt chapter 3 . 7/12/2005
This is great! I just love the way you made Harry send himself a note in the past. I am anxiously awaiting your next installment. I also love how the plot of all the stories is basically the same as the books just with the twist of h/g romance. Keep up the great work.
christinedestler chapter 3 . 7/12/2005
This story is absolutely awesome. I have always thought that Harry's life would be better if he woke up and noticed Ginny from the start! Please, PLEASE update soon, I can't wait to read more!
korrd chapter 3 . 7/12/2005
Great fic. Please update soon.
Rasberry Jo chapter 3 . 7/12/2005
quite in the beginning you had a funny spelling mistake. when molly said "happy birthday" to ginny you accidentally replaced the Ps with Rs. lol :P
Bountyhunter1977 chapter 3 . 7/12/2005
i dont see y the would not et him go seance he is a ault now an can sighn his own permition slip and there is nothin they can do about it,

now this summer could b goos seance leaglaly he dos nt have to go back to the derslys and he has hs own properties to live at and since he found out that the headmaster knew how he was treted then wel you get the picure,
Demi Lupin chapter 2 . 7/12/2005
i like it its interesting and their bond is so amazing its just wow i mean not even harry's parents had that kind of bond update plz
nubantu chapter 2 . 7/12/2005
Absolutely excellent. I have read a lot of different fanfiction and am actually a proofreader for an irish author. That is one of the most ingenious stories I have ever seen.

Keep up the good work.
Tronishere chapter 3 . 7/12/2005
Thanks for another great chapter!

I look forward to the next update!
ananova chapter 3 . 7/12/2005
Wow. This is a great story. I like where you are going with this. I have a question about something though. The book Harry and Ginny read said they were of adult status in financial and guardianship matters. Does that mean that Harry doesn't have to return to the Dursleys? I can't wait to read what happens next.
Tronishere chapter 2 . 7/12/2005
Excellent story! I sure hope you plan to finish this story! It is too good to be left undone!

I like the length of the chapters - they contain enough information to keep your interest.

The Harry and Ginny interaction is wonderful! I hope their third year goes as well as the others. I can just imagine the reaction Sirius will have when he understands what is going between Harry and Ginny.

Will the bond between Harry and Ginny prevent Voldemort from sending Harry the visions/dreams? That bond helped save Ginny from being as badly used as she was in book two.

Please update soon! I really like your story. I liked it so much, I've added it to my favorites. You may want to consider posting it on Sink Into Your Eyes.
2,948 | « Prev Page 1 .. 186 193 194 195 196 197 Next »