Reviews for Harry Potter and Fate's Debt
Just William chapter 9 . 2/13
Another typo, "You're going to give them cloths, right"? Should be "You're going to give them clothes, right"?
Just William chapter 8 . 2/13
A couple of errors/typo's. He was "tired for second with Fleur"? Should it be "Tied for second with Fleur"? "The approving looks and loo conversations", is this conversations in the toilets or what?
Just William chapter 7 . 2/13
Odd typo. It should be feinted not fainted.
pantsonparade chapter 10 . 2/6
Sucks for Harry that Voldemort didn't use his blood. He won't be able to come back when Voldemort kills him this time.
Irina Hunter chapter 12 . 2/2
Andromeda is Sirius's cousin, not his Aunt.
Anonymous chapter 22 . 1/29
I need more romance between Harry and Ginny!
oujiswan chapter 1 . 12/8/2020
Buena historia me gusta mucho
Guest chapter 9 . 11/13/2020
To bad you never finished it
Guest chapter 7 . 11/6/2020
For the first task he walks out a turns into a phonix. Dombldore is confused. Croud in shocked
Guest chapter 15 . 11/5/2020
when they were going to Kings Cross I thought that sirius would have been in his padfoot form and ginny and Harry would have been in their Phoenix form writing on sirius's back.
ChaosIris chapter 10 . 10/31/2020
But why didn't he use the Livada Kedavra on Cedric?
Guest chapter 27 . 10/28/2020
Finish this masterpice please
Guest chapter 27 . 9/23/2020
Amazing story, Thanks so much for sharing. Although kinda a slap in the face that 12 years later there’s still no update on the story. Hope you’re not dead and again, loved the story. Especially the fact that you didn’t completely overwhelm it with the love story of Harry and Ginny but we could still enjoy their story. Great balance!
IronDruid93 chapter 1 . 9/7/2020
More please! This story is FANTASTIC!
lovebirdy chapter 1 . 8/3/2020
Gotta admit I’m really feeling Wheatley9001’s “screw you”. Are you dead?
2,945 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »