Reviews for Harry Potter and Fate's Debt
Irina Hunter chapter 27 . 5/22/2020
Avada Kedavra is the incantation, NOT the name of the curse.
Irina Hunter chapter 25 . 5/22/2020
According to the Harry Potter Wiki, Regulus died in 1979.
Irina Hunter chapter 8 . 5/20/2020
Actually, redheads look good in green, because red and green are complementary colors.
Irina Hunter chapter 7 . 5/20/2020
Accio is the incantation. The spell is called the Summoning Charm.
Irina Hunter chapter 6 . 5/20/2020
The twins' joke shop is called Weasleys' Wizard Wheezes.
Irina Hunter chapter 5 . 5/20/2020
Actually, the year before was Sirius' escape, so these are Harry's second birthday cards.
1Jemmagirl22 chapter 27 . 4/26/2020
please, please, PLEASE UPDATE!
jak1900 chapter 27 . 2/25/2020
Kinda sad that it ends here. I thought about picking up your idea and translating it roughly into german, but of course with some changes here and there. Generally i really liked the story so far, and i doubt that anyone really knows it exists right now; i mean its been about 12 years since the last update...
However, with the knowledge of all the movies, books and possible additions of Rowling made on the internet i really consider taking over (or rather kind of copying) your noble work Intromit. Maybe u decide to continue after all this time, but i highly doubt that '
bankerrtx01 chapter 27 . 1/8/2020
Is this story dead?
SunPho3n1x chapter 28 . 8/24/2019
This is my second time reading this story and I loved itI really like how Harry and Ginny's bond is strong and present but not overwhelmingly lovey dovey. You did a great job of balancing the two. Thank you for writing this.
Guest chapter 27 . 7/7/2019
I Love It
RubysQuill chapter 27 . 5/31/2019
Long time no see, I’ve just enjoyed yet another read through of the complete posted works of intromit. I highly doubt your getting these messages 11 years later but if you are, know that I still enjoy your work, have good memories of working together on the story, and hope one day you’ll come back to fanfic. Thanks again for sharing.
Guest chapter 12 . 4/21/2019
Good
Angel the Wizard chapter 1 . 4/10/2019
Great chapter I should say. I see, is it a soul bond they have?
Guest chapter 26 . 4/1/2019
IN SO DISGUSTED THAT YOU MARKED THIS COMPLETE WHEN IT IS NOT. I WON'T BE READING ANY OF YOUR OTHER STORIES!
2,945 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »