Reviews for Harry Potter and Fate's Debt
Guest chapter 12 . 4/21/2019
Good
Angel the Wizard chapter 1 . 4/10/2019
Great chapter I should say. I see, is it a soul bond they have?
Guest chapter 26 . 4/1/2019
IN SO DISGUSTED THAT YOU MARKED THIS COMPLETE WHEN IT IS NOT. I WON'T BE READING ANY OF YOUR OTHER STORIES!
arunnraju chapter 26 . 3/30/2019
Not finished
Hinnyisreal chapter 27 . 3/20/2019
This is amazing !I know that it’s been a long time since you wrote this but you have to continue because it just doesn’t seem finished
qwerty19 chapter 2 . 3/11/2019
it's nice to see a supportive/non-manipulative Dumbledore in a story like this. I believe this is how he would actually act.
Aortica chapter 27 . 1/29/2019
Lol, this is really good please update
Aortica chapter 15 . 1/25/2019
Does Hermione wear different cloths or different clothes? Because cloths is like a dish towel or something, where as clothes are the stuff you wear, eg: t-shirts etc.
Tenjo chapter 8 . 1/20/2019
Albus stresses that Privet Drive is the safest place for him... then plans to send him there for the bare minimum to recharge the wards, effectively keeping him away from the ‘safest place for him’ for the rest of summer. In other words, he would spend less than half of the summer there just to recharge the wards.

What purpose is there in recharging them if he’s just going to leave once they were recharged? So he can go back and recharge them again the next summer?
Tenjo chapter 8 . 1/20/2019
Yeah, did you forget Harry already bought her new dress robes? There was that whole bit where he asked for her measurements and threatened Ron when he got pissy about ‘charity’.
Aortica chapter 4 . 1/19/2019
And technically, Ginny doesn't have to be Mrs. Potter because she is married, she could still be Ms. Weasley. My mother is Ms. (Maiden name) not Mrs. (married name) legally. She never changed her name.
Aortica chapter 3 . 1/19/2019
How would they notice the difference between Miss and Ms. Cause doesn't ms sound like miss when spoken anyways? Unless you are pronouncing it Mz, which I think is also correct... But she wouldn't be Mrs. Weasley, she would be Mrs. Potter or Ms. Weasley, so you couldn't have meant Mrs. (Pronounced misses, right?)
Corwyn chapter 27 . 1/14/2019
I'm enjoying this story so far, and hope you get a chance to continue it. Thanks for sharing it with us.
MMax chapter 15 . 1/4/2019
thought that they would start singing 'Jerimiah was a bullfrog'.
MMax chapter 8 . 1/3/2019
Did I miss who Neville finally asked to the Ball?
2,948 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »