Reviews for Harry Potter and Fate's Debt
Miss Millie chapter 27 . 11/19/2018
Hello,
This is the 5 or 6th time I've read your un finished story thinking you wi.l Finley finish it. For some reason I just don't look at the top of the story's . The fo t is soooooo small it just gets me I'm usually on another site looking for an old friend to spend time with. I have about 100 stories most are finished as now I don't read any new stories without checking. Have a great Christmas, If you celebrate something else have a great one. To you and your family maybe for a special surprise you could add maybe one Ch a month?good night
SiriuslyGryffindor63 chapter 27 . 11/2/2018
I’m not sure if you see all of your reviews, but this is a very well written story and I have enjoyed reading it. I do wonder if you intend on finishing it though. I understand that you may be a very busy person and don’t have time to continue writing. Still, it is a great story and look forward to any future updates.
storp930 chapter 6 . 10/18/2018
I truly love stories where their animal forms have a big presence so I truly want to live your story. Sadly it read like a DVD that's been scratch up it keeps skipping around. This leads to me felling like I missed stuff prime exame is when did they learn there 2nd form. Also try to use more present tense terms other wise it feels like this is a retelling and not the original story

Please take this as it is feed back not me saying you suck or your story
Zero Arashi Uchiha chapter 8 . 9/25/2018
I'm enjoying this story! I like it! I loved this chapter
Zero Arashi Uchiha chapter 3 . 9/25/2018
I am enjoying this story. Harry x Ginny for the win
MeinGimli chapter 27 . 9/9/2018
if you call a more then 10 year waiting period as slow working, then im afraid that most of you Readers are on their next great Adventure.
Metamorphic Jenny chapter 27 . 9/7/2018
I love Harry and Ginny's relationship in this story! And its very exiting to read what the soul bound changed in this universe! You have done it very well!
SunPho3n1x chapter 27 . 9/5/2018
I am kind or laughing at myself because I was disappointed that we didn’t get to see everyone’s scores. My own mini-cliffhanger, lol. Anyway, this story has been great! I love the bond between Ginny and Harryit is nice and you don’t over-do it. Thank you for writing this!
Guest chapter 27 . 9/3/2018
Is the story going to continue?
mumphie chapter 27 . 7/30/2018
I truly hope you will come back to this - it's brilliant! :)
mumphie chapter 20 . 7/29/2018
I wholly agree on your last sentence ch.20!
mumphie chapter 19 . 7/29/2018
No hint as to WHY Harry is to be tried?
mumphie chapter 17 . 7/29/2018
So far I've notice this is slightly different from the SIYE version. Both versions have added info. Either way - Your story is wonderful!
Fernanda chapter 1 . 6/27/2018
NÃO NÃO NÃO NÃO NÃO NÃO NÃO NÃO NÃO
NÃÃÃO!
NÃO PODE NÃO TE FINAL
ISSO NÃO PODE TER PARADO ASSIM
NÃO
SIMPLESMENTE NÃO
QUAL O PROBLEMA COM MINHA SORTE?!
É SEMPRE (SEMPRE!) ASSIM
AAAAAAAAA
MORRI.
ADEUS.

Darling, please (please?) to be continued. I never asked you for anything. Even though I never come back here, the story deserves an end.
Think!
Thanks you for the words so far.
Besitos
GinnyRocks chapter 27 . 6/15/2018
Pls update. Its an amazing story.
2,948 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 .. Last Next »