Reviews for Harry Potter and Fate's Debt
amyrlinengineer chapter 27 . 5/11/2018
cute fic! thanks for sharing.
LibbyRose chapter 27 . 5/1/2018
So amazing!
marvinkitfox1 chapter 21 . 4/30/2018
"everyone knows that Dumbledore would never help Death Eaters!"
*koffkoff*Snape*KoffKoff*
marvinkitfox1 chapter 17 . 4/30/2018
Hermione is SUCH a hypocrite !
Back in chapter 12 she yelled at Harry about how irresponsible, immoral and illegal his learning the animagus transformation was.
Now, she is bitching at him for teaching it to Ron, but nor herself?
Guest chapter 22 . 4/29/2018
I wanna let u know that I love this soo much and I almost cried when it finished
marvinkitfox1 chapter 7 . 4/29/2018
In today's episode:
Hogwarts meet Fleur Delacour. And apparently her siamese twin, 'Fluer', and her half-sister Fleur 'Delacore'.
He also meets two Krums, one from Durmstrang and the other from 'Drumstrang'
The goblet binds him in a 'convienet' contract.
Harry 'fainted' while flying his broom, while evading a 'Hornatail'
Rita Skeeter 'corned' Harry. So wizards put their corned meat in cans or bottles?
The Durmstrang headmaster got drunk, and changed his name to 'Karkaraoff'
And Dumbledore tries to use 'legilimancy' on Harry, but when that fails he used the much more potent 'legilemancy'
Sam Hinkie chapter 3 . 4/18/2018
So cute in almost I could vomit
Guest chapter 9 . 1/29/2018
Interesting story line so far keep it note that your is belongs to you. Your story as an example. You are is you're. As in you're here with your story.
Fick Chick chapter 27 . 1/28/2018
I looked at site but there were fewer chapters there than here. I'm guessing that you have abandoned it but will follow in case you pick it up again. It's a good fic so I hope you will.
Krummy chapter 9 . 1/15/2018
I loved it
Guest chapter 27 . 12/31/2017
It really sucks when you find a great long fanfic and then see its not complete and hasnt been updated since like 2008
Guest chapter 27 . 12/4/2017
Are you still posting regularly?
Guest chapter 27 . 12/3/2017
Please continue with the story soon
Yifto chapter 27 . 9/10/2017
I find a lot of the times when Harry's is paired with hermione/Ginny he is smothered by them personality wise. This is a good ginny she is supportive and challenges his ideas and opinions and forces him to grow and not bend to her. I also liked the fast pace of the story. It gets annoying when you spend 15 chapters reading and only finish the first year. And the plot doesn't even divert that much so It's canon but he likes potions and practices on his spare time. Like cmon man. I went through a phase where I only read 4th year and on fics beacausd of this. Don't get me wrong sometimes it's necessary when it's important to the plot, like when harry is fundamentally changed and you go through how it changes cannon. If I'm reading on of those story and I'm not in an au by the fourth book it's kinda boring. I give a pass those that stick to major plot points but come at them from a different angle or add/remove variables or very similar plot points but the motive is different or the situation is warped somehow. Example (off the top of my head. This shit is hard) harry is more ambitious and really wants to prove himself so he does decide to try to join the tri-wizard tourney but gets caught by hermione at night. Thus not entering the competition but his name is still selected. Boom same plot point different angle. Hermy won't be amused will she believe him? Rons anger will have some bassis to it. The rest of the school might shift too. It's interesting. Anyways love the story.
Draeconin chapter 3 . 8/8/2017
Except for the relationship/bonding between Harry and Ginny, you stick far too close to canon. If I wanted canon, I'd just reread JKR's books.
2,948 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 17 .. Last Next »