Reviews for In Good Hands
TheSleepingNeko chapter 1 . 6/22/2014
You can't begin to fathom how happy this made me nor how much it made my morning. The feels!
Reidluver chapter 1 . 3/19/2009
Yay! :) I luv their father-son relationship and wish I could read more stories like this! Great job.
Masako Moonshade chapter 1 . 6/6/2007
That's sweet. I have to say I'm a fan of all father/son interaction between these two, and you've characterized both beautifully.

Good job.
Princess Aelita Lyoko chapter 1 . 5/21/2007
Aww ... CUTE !
LadyAquaWings chapter 1 . 6/18/2006
Aw
GoWashTheLights chapter 1 . 3/24/2006
Aw that was really cute! I thought this was really portrayed well, the two never lost their character. I like that in a writer and in a fanfic. Great job, I'll be looking into your otehr fanfics! Bravo!
Kaidashi the Fate Reaper chapter 1 . 2/3/2006
Whoa, that left me speechless!

I just saw the movie twice today on satelite after flipping through the channels, and decided to review some Treasure Planet fanfics before I begin my own. And I must say, it's hard to find any good ones to comment on, but yours rocked!

Please continue this one, I love fanfics that revolve around Silver and Jim(though I don't like slash!).
Banana-boo chapter 1 . 2/2/2006
Aw! That was sweet! You got their personalities down really well. I love your writing! You're really talented!

ya know... I hope you update your story "The Missing" as soon as possible! pritty please?

on the other hand, I understand you are busy, so I guess I'll just have to wait. *sighs*
lalalalalala chapter 1 . 9/3/2005
is this a one-shot?
lalalalala chapter 1 . 8/17/2005
false alarm, my mom forgot her keys, I'm free to continue using the computer

this is a cool story, lot's of fun to
Dianne chapter 1 . 7/14/2005
oh, that was so sweet! I was really missing your writing! I was so happy to see something new from you! I could read this one to my son, he'd like it for sure. Treasure Planet is one of his favourites. Off to a good start, so I'll go on to chapter two now! thanks!
moonfyre chapter 1 . 7/14/2005
Really great story. It's pretty hard to find good Treasure Planet stories, but this one was great! Is this a one-shot? You should definitely consider making it a story!

write more!

~moonfyre
mitchicul chapter 1 . 7/12/2005
hey this is great...is there going 2 be more or is it a one shot? if there's more i hope you update soon

love mitchicul