Reviews for Exploring the Heart
Misty Blue chapter 1 . 5/30/2013
Awww! Soooo sweeeet! His Father's Day, yes!

Him, be your own son, Piccolo? Why, you're probably more a father to him than Goku ever was (sorry, Goku, we love ya, but... yeah)! He may as well be your son! But indeed, you two are meant to meet and become close, more than just allies... more like real good friends. He was sent to shine the light for you, to change your ways and view on life and the world around you... and your heart, he truly changed your heart right from the start... woops, a rhyme! :)

Such a wonderful, awesome piece!
t-dbz-b chapter 1 . 2/10/2013
awww i love this...
sculby563 chapter 1 . 9/30/2012
awwwww how can you not just go awwwww, very cute and heart warming
Yami's Only Princess chapter 1 . 9/9/2011
I absolutly adore this story beyond all belief! You have a gift for writing. I was wondering if you could please write another one just as fluffy as this one about a young Gohaan and Piccolo. If you need ideas I have some just message me Thank you
DBZLover4Ever chapter 1 . 5/19/2011
Aww this story is soooo cute! I loved it! Piccolo and Gohan stories always get me...
MK08 chapter 1 . 11/9/2009
Oh my gosh! I LOVED this one! Young Gohan and Piccolo in father/son type relationships are absolutely adorable. And the end of this was brilliant! I don't think I've ever read a story where Piccolo "goofs off" for once in his life. Definitely one of my favorites, right here!
FluffyBiscuits chapter 1 . 10/19/2008
This is so cute. I love your fics that are centered around Gohan and Piccolo.
Viridian chapter 1 . 5/16/2007

Piccolo's transformation into a devoted friend and mentor to Gohan is one of the best things about Dragonball. I'm glad you chose to explore the topic in such a very sweet way.
callietitan chapter 1 . 5/7/2007
OMG, ANOTHER one I didn't review? dear, oh dear, and this is my favorite one that you wrote, too... beautiful! C'est magnifique! I loved it all 36 times i read it, and no, i'm not exagerating. you are the best Gohan-Piccolo friendship writer, tied w/ leia... you two should write a story together or something, it'd give someone a cavity... You rock!
Daughter of Chaos chapter 1 . 5/12/2006
Chuckles go round here. The image of Gohan landing on Piccolo’s turban is too fantastic to pass up. As is the sweet picture of Gohan treading in Piccolo’s footsteps, literally!

This is… oh dear. The contemplation of the Child form Piccolo’s point of view is a gem. And Gohan’s response to him, the adorable Father’s day card. I agree with you on this, Piccolo has always been more than a mentor to young Gohan, rather, a surrogate father. And the Name is good at his post, at least as far as Gohan is concerned. That’s all that really matters, I suppose.

Your witting smile is quite smooth and easy to read. Interesting, as usually I am no big fan of a first person PoV. You’ve pulled it off with a magical touch, especially concerning the difficult personality that is Piccolo.
storm-of-insanity chapter 1 . 10/30/2005
-sob sob- -blows nose loudly-

it made me cry ;') (suprise suprise) but it was so SWEET. the littlest (i don't think thats a word -.-U) words can mean the biggest things
nine miles to go chapter 1 . 9/4/2005
THIS WAS SO ADORABLE! I'M ON ADORABLE-NESS OVERLOAD! LOL! WHERE DO YOU GET THESE IDEAS? i might have to open up your head and go explorin'
Kasei Tomodatchi chapter 1 . 8/14/2005
Ok…that was REALLY cute. Almost to the point of being disgustingly cute, but in a completely edible way. If that makes any sense at all. :D Seriously, that ending was so….squeezable! I’m running up short on appropriate descriptive words here, so feel free to help me out at any time—but you get the idea. Wonderful, my heart is gushing. :D
Medik8ed chapter 1 . 8/6/2005
AW! That is soo CUTE! I couldn't help but smile straight out at this. My parents thought I was high or something, lol.
Volcanic chapter 1 . 7/16/2005
Aw just as cute as last time!