Reviews for When The Angels Fell Silent
AnglKittenLola chapter 4 . 3/26/2018
Finally Starfire is the main consern not like the 5th season of the original
AngleKittenLola chapter 3 . 3/26/2018
Yah Kori and Richard aren’t ‘dating’... he totally has a hige crush on her plus he ONLY LETS HER ON THE BIKE suspesous
AngleKittenLola chapter 2 . 3/26/2018
Best chapter ever it even made my palms sweaty. If this was a book in stores I would totally get it, in a original Teen Titans fan perspective! And if Robin and the gang were real he would totally worry for Starfire.

Thanks for the book bye
PewDiePie chapter 1 . 3/5/2017
great job keep it up
Guest chapter 7 . 4/8/2015
again NOT SHORT AT ALL
Guest chapter 6 . 4/8/2015
SHORT U CALL THAT CHAPTER SHORT dudd make them shorter in your other stories plzz my eyes burn when i close them after i read a quarter of one chapter
Guest chapter 4 . 4/8/2015
its a good story so far but the chapters are SO FRIEKIN LONG i passed out while i was reading the second chapter but now im on the fourth one but its a little tyering though but continue making great stories
Guest chapter 1 . 11/6/2014
This is awesome! I LOVE RobStar! I read this over and over for 2 weeks! Thanks for this awesome fan fiction!
drawgirlO100 chapter 1 . 10/10/2014
It's long but amazing!
Ebalix chapter 18 . 9/5/2013
It was one of the greatest stories I read. I loved it
Sierra-Renee chapter 18 . 5/20/2013
Ugghh! God, you are such a freaking good writer! I loved this story! And all your other stories! If you come back with a new story, I will be on that. Actually, I might wait until it was finished so I won't have to wait in suspense, cause when it comes to RobStar, I HATE long-term suspense. But, anyways, grreeeaaattttt story. :D
Nick Gunn chapter 18 . 2/28/2013
That was an amazing story, capturing the titans as they truly are, through personality. I was so devistated when i knew that i had watched all the episodes of Teen Titans and the movie only to *SPOILER* finally see Robin and Starfire together at the very end of the series. Turning to fanfiction helped me expand my imaginative views on the titans. I deeply thank you for spending you time to think, write, and type all of this up. You should hopefully one day become an autor, or at least pitch these ideas to people who made Teen Titans. Maybe they will come back and use this story! But putting all my hopes aside, thank you.
Cool ice2323 chapter 18 . 7/13/2012
Loved it :):):)
blowing.bubbles88 chapter 1 . 6/7/2012
awesome story i really love it!
BaybayVidal chapter 18 . 4/25/2012
Amazing! If to wouldn't mind would you please make more of these wonderful stories maybe one about beats bot and raven but I like starfire and robin more! Thank you ever so dearly :)