Reviews for When The Angels Fell Silent
Guest chapter 7 . 4/8/2015
again NOT SHORT AT ALL
Guest chapter 6 . 4/8/2015
SHORT U CALL THAT CHAPTER SHORT dudd make them shorter in your other stories plzz my eyes burn when i close them after i read a quarter of one chapter
Guest chapter 4 . 4/8/2015
its a good story so far but the chapters are SO FRIEKIN LONG i passed out while i was reading the second chapter but now im on the fourth one but its a little tyering though but continue making great stories
Guest chapter 1 . 11/6/2014
This is awesome! I LOVE RobStar! I read this over and over for 2 weeks! Thanks for this awesome fan fiction!
drawgirlO100 chapter 1 . 10/10/2014
It's long but amazing!
Ebalix chapter 18 . 9/5/2013
It was one of the greatest stories I read. I loved it
Sierra-Renee chapter 18 . 5/20/2013
Ugghh! God, you are such a freaking good writer! I loved this story! And all your other stories! If you come back with a new story, I will be on that. Actually, I might wait until it was finished so I won't have to wait in suspense, cause when it comes to RobStar, I HATE long-term suspense. But, anyways, grreeeaaattttt story. :D
Nick Gunn chapter 18 . 2/28/2013
That was an amazing story, capturing the titans as they truly are, through personality. I was so devistated when i knew that i had watched all the episodes of Teen Titans and the movie only to *SPOILER* finally see Robin and Starfire together at the very end of the series. Turning to fanfiction helped me expand my imaginative views on the titans. I deeply thank you for spending you time to think, write, and type all of this up. You should hopefully one day become an autor, or at least pitch these ideas to people who made Teen Titans. Maybe they will come back and use this story! But putting all my hopes aside, thank you.
Cool ice2323 chapter 18 . 7/13/2012
Loved it :):):)
blowing.bubbles88 chapter 1 . 6/7/2012
awesome story i really love it!
BaybayVidal chapter 18 . 4/25/2012
Amazing! If to wouldn't mind would you please make more of these wonderful stories maybe one about beats bot and raven but I like starfire and robin more! Thank you ever so dearly :)
BaybayVidal chapter 13 . 4/25/2012
Eat them twizzlers girl! Hahah luv those crazy stringy red gooey things they are like... Um... Something with a sumthin? Haha great story so far I'm in love with ur fanfics no joke! It's a half day at school to day and instead of being outside I am reading this so u should feel honores like really honored lol! Well great story bye!
FallenSavi chapter 18 . 3/19/2012
Great story! I especially liked all the imagery
Evil.VS.Waffles chapter 18 . 4/17/2011
This was funny and informing. Thank you for writing this. I also like it that you put Kitten in there. She's annyoing, but funny/boy-crazy. (I mean, Fangie-poo and Robbie-poo are probuly just two of the many guys that she liked.)
Evil.VS.Waffles chapter 17 . 4/17/2011
I loved this fic! You have a lot of talent, you just need to work on spelling. But I'm not one to talk, er... type. You see, I'm really bad at spelling/grammar.

Good job!