Reviews for Following "Serenity": The Next Morning
Rast chapter 1 . 1/28/2009
Sigh. If only every fanfic was as good as this one. I love the (seemingly) effortless way you get into Neo's head. The whole thing feels very...genuine.
Solia chapter 1 . 11/1/2005
Hey,

That's really cute and sweet. I don't really know what else to say, except that I love your writing style and love the lack of errors. I made sure I read Serenity first. Your style is similar to Scottishlass's, so it seems plausible that this is the sequel.

Solia
Ryuutsu Seishin Hime no Argh chapter 1 . 11/11/2003
Another great fic. Simple and sweet. You express the relationship between Neo and Trinity perfectly in this and your other fics, great job.
Kristia chapter 1 . 7/24/2003
Wow. Really good. I'm finding all of these good fics, I'm so proud of mysefl. lol. Anyway, really good, and I hope you write some mroe pieces for me. Thanx!
MistyX chapter 1 . 3/16/2003
I really only have on question here...WHY HAVN'T A CONTINUATION TO THIS BEEN MADE? it's really really god... ;)

[B]*May you Always live Life for a Purpose, Love like you’ve Never been Hurt and Dance like Noone is Watching...*[/B]
Chord chapter 1 . 9/2/2002
I know my review is a little late in the season. *looks at the date of the last reviewer and cringes* But it's never too late to praise a fic so wonderfully written. I've always loved the short and simple. Keep writing.
Centaur chapter 1 . 1/8/2002
So, here I am, reviewing my own story. Actually, I wanted to issue my apologies to all the people who said they wanted to see 'the next part' - because, guys, there ain't no next part. This is as far as it goes. It's just a vignette. Thanks for all the positive feedback.
Alexa chapter 1 . 12/18/2001
OHMYGOSH! It's SOOOO cute!Please,Please Write More Soon! I Need To Read More Very Soon Or I'll Go Crazier Than I Already Am!

Alexa
aliveandkicking chapter 1 . 12/1/2001
I like it! It fits with Scottishlass's story perfectly. nice one. also i like the fact that its not fluffy, just nice...
ceridwen-amyed chapter 1 . 7/7/2001
Ah, geez... Between yours and Scottishlass' writing I'm gonna have to start writing my own... This was so beautiful and perfect for a sequel... Inspiring in fact... :D
Brittany chapter 1 . 6/6/2001
That was lovely, and it went perfectly with Serenity. Keep on writing good stuff (especially the really good sappy trin/neo stuff)
Splinter 'n' Mercuri chapter 1 . 5/5/2001
I like this a lot...
sach chapter 1 . 4/25/2001
this is killing me! you have to continue.. please! :))) great second chapter by the way.
freelancer starbuck chapter 1 . 4/12/2001
That was sweet! I don't usually give reviews, and when I do, it's for the ones I like best!
Abby chapter 1 . 4/9/2001
that was really good. Thats about all i can say other than that it was pure genius, you and scottishlass rock!