Reviews for Changing the Past, Changes the Future
ArchAngel-Kagome chapter 18 . 4/12/2013
You should really continue this story. Right now though I'm wondering who is with Kikyo.
tw5555 chapter 18 . 9/28/2012
Your story is really good. It makes me sad to see you have not updated in a few years. I really need to start reading the last chapter to see how it ended before I read something and get left hanging. hope you decide to write something sooner or later
DarkDemonWithinMe13 chapter 18 . 12/3/2011
oh my god please please please update this story ive been waiting for 2 years and im going crazyyy i just reread it and i want more pleaseeeeee updateee
BookLuver16 chapter 12 . 1/13/2011
oh my GOD!I FUCKING love you and this story!koga's comment at the end was so FUCKING FUNNY!i read it at night wen everyone was sleeping and i swear i choked on my own laughter and sounded like a dying donkey while doing story is just AMA-ZING!but could u clear up one thing for me,did inuyasha and kagome have sex yet?that's wat i'm confused about,becuz in a chapter Inuyasha tlked about how he entered kagome's bed while one of them were did they do "it"?becuz if they did it was not the passionate/loving/hot-as-hell sex i thought it would continue to do an awesome job!please update!
darren chapter 18 . 1/12/2011
continue loving it
Big Hero 6 fan chapter 18 . 10/2/2009
So what happens next?
twilight is an obsession chapter 18 . 9/3/2009
WHAT? It just like ended like that? Wahh I hate starting stories then having to wait for the next chapter :( especially when they're as good as this one is! Oh well, I suppose there's nothing I can do about it but hope you'll update soon. Please tell me this story has a happy ending though! I don't like this whole "I can't let them die like that. Not again." thing. It's got me kinda worried eep! Please update as soon as you possibly can!
kitsune2477 chapter 18 . 6/19/2009
ah the wonders and frustration of time paradoxes. I love it! update again soon!
Koshivuh chapter 17 . 5/28/2009
Love it so far, can't wait for an update :]
Koshivuh chapter 12 . 5/28/2009
Okay, so, I love this fanfiction so far, but a couple things I have to say about it is that if Miroku ends up with Kikyo, I'm going to be sick..literally...that's disgusting. Also, I'm getting a little confused with this nice Kikyo, slut Kikyo thing...Just..Really confusing..
lovette chapter 15 . 3/4/2009
come on please continue loving it
Perseverance chapter 12 . 6/3/2008
The plot is amazing! I love hot put twists in the plot, yet kept it to the anime. Lovely job. As for Inuyasha hitting Kagome, I understand why he did and I could understand why Kagome forgave him. Also, I love how you make her in the center of the story, where she brings all the characters together. Great job! I have to add this story to my favorite stories list.