Reviews for Interruptions to the Peace
drarry-fan chapter 1 . 7/19/2012
via chap 1 : Sirius is Harry's god father not step father
Haco chapter 4 . 7/13/2009
this was a great story, really sad though.

i at first wasn't all up to the knew characters especially with them being Draco's brothers and all.

but i soon got used to it, and it reminded me of alot of bad things in life, but it was good and very enjoyable to read, and i'm glad it got a happy ending, gives some hope to those types of situations. )
Jill .E. Napier chapter 4 . 2/16/2009
OMG! This fanfic is so freakin' awsm! I LOVED IT! I LOVED IT!
mcrgryffindorgal chapter 4 . 8/10/2007
They should so make this whole story into a movie. No joking! I love it! I cried when Noel died. hehe. I found a mistake though. In the first chapter, when Draco told Harry about Adrian you said "Your step-father did" (break out of Azkaban). Sirius is Harry's godfather. Just for the heads up! LOVE YOUR STORY!
LonelyNoMore chapter 4 . 9/9/2005
So beautiful! This series is an awesome way for me to spend the afternoon...Thank you. Off to read the wedding! ~Evie
Neverdawn chapter 4 . 7/21/2005
that was soo good i love it if that is the end of this story i wil be sad but i will get over it and you should right mor stories like this so plez do
ktrin chapter 4 . 7/16/2005
that would be a cute place to end it really
Galoshes chapter 4 . 7/16/2005
that was a great ending!
Mistress Vamp chapter 4 . 7/16/2005
Oh this was lovely! *grins* Very well done!
Neverdawn chapter 3 . 7/15/2005
no bad i wanna hear if harry wakes up if you dont have him wake up i will be so sad and i will cry and cry until my eyes become all red and icky and i will throw the titanic at you and rase atlantis and throw that at you as well (starts throwiung kunai and shiruken at the auther) ok but i am glad that sam went back to askaban but i almost throw up at adrian's tesamony but i was also drunk on smeirnoff and vodca so that might be another reason but please update soon kk.
Mistress Vamp chapter 3 . 7/14/2005
*sniffs* That was sad. Please update soon!
Mistress Vamp chapter 2 . 7/13/2005
Please continue :)
happybunny688 chapter 1 . 7/12/2005
love this story
Mistress Vamp chapter 1 . 7/12/2005
Oh interesting! Lovely beginning! More soon please :) :)
Galoshes chapter 1 . 7/11/2005
i'm so glad you decided to make a sequel! update soon!