Reviews for Death's Messengers
daithi4377 chapter 11 . 7/15/2014
I can sorta see their point he did let the Dark Lord go and he raised the dead...will be interesting to see how they deal with the aftermath. How long before those death eaters captured are freed?
daithi4377 chapter 10 . 7/15/2014
So he has been gone for two years human time? But he will actually be eleven years older. With a team of five he is going back to send Voldemort. To a demonic hell should prove interesting.
daithi4377 chapter 9 . 7/15/2014
Wow he asked the Queen to protect Severus? Wonder what Severus would say if he ever found out?
daithi4377 chapter 8 . 7/15/2014
I don't trust Dumbles and hopefully neither does Hermoine.
daithi4377 chapter 7 . 7/15/2014
Hmmm This Harry knows more than normal..he really wasn't that knowledgeable about the scar at fourteen.
daithi4377 chapter 6 . 7/15/2014
They are worried about their Savior I doubt they care much for Harry. If they did he would take have been left in an abusive home for thirteen years, have to kill at eleven, a basilisk at twelve, deal with dementors at thirteen and enter a tournament of death at fourteen three years you get than anyone else. I also notice that Albus does that mention wanting Harry to be safe but that he wants him back cause they need him...what about what Harry needs. Obviously that doesn't count. But then the elves pretty much are doing the same thing...at least they are willing to train him before they cast him back to more Pain and abuse.
daithi4377 chapter 5 . 7/15/2014
If I was Harry I'm pretty sure I wouldn't want to help that world.
daithi4377 chapter 4 . 7/15/2014
Wow brownie points huh... Nows there is someone the magical world can look up to.
daithi4377 chapter 3 . 7/15/2014
LOL what protection...the only thing it protected was Albus's dream of Fame and fortune, cause it sure never protected the young boy that was hidden there.
Guest chapter 25 . 9/19/2013
YOU WRITE REALLY GOOD STORIES LIKE THIS ONE AND I ENJOYED READING IT VERY MUCH! THANK YOU!
Larisya chapter 14 . 3/6/2013
Blessed be the day I was born human! To have no control over anything! My very being rebels.
Magical Bananas chapter 1 . 2/5/2013
Read the whole story and... LOVE IT!
Reiha Sakurai chapter 25 . 1/12/2013
Loved this fanfic and can't wait til you get the next chapter up so that I can read and find out what's going to happen next.
Lumcer chapter 25 . 12/19/2012
I honestly can't remember if I read this before the beginning sounds very familiar but the rest slips my mind that leads me to believe that I had to halt reading it at some point and have finally found my way back to it. I like it, it has a great individuality to it which should always be respected. Thank you for the story!

KCK-Lumcer