Reviews for Death's Messengers
good stroy.
Engel-des-Todes chapter 25 . 4/30/2008
Awesome story! _
Beth5572 chapter 25 . 6/9/2007
I would love to see what you write next.

Terri
TheOneThatIsAddictedToHPfics chapter 25 . 6/8/2007
continue!
Shinigami-Sama1 chapter 25 . 5/11/2007
Oh. .. . I loved it!

Such a fantastic story and such creation, trully a masterpiece.

Nice to know Snape didn't take it too hard. . . .but when he's sober the S! # is going to hit the fan soon enough.

Keep up the fantastic work.

Later.
Moomins chapter 25 . 3/30/2007
fantastic story! well written and fun to read _~
Avalon Trek chapter 25 . 1/12/2007
I like this story very much it is the first time I have ever read a story like this one that I just didn't stop reading because it got off base. Congradulations you should write more Horror/Action/Adventure stories. You are really good at them.
EvilDime chapter 25 . 1/4/2007
Cute. Liked that a lot.
sami1010220 chapter 25 . 12/17/2006
oo, that was so good! i think i saw a sequel, so if there is one, i'll go read it right now. if there isn't, however, then you did a really great job with this fic, and i can't wait to read more from you later.
kirallie chapter 25 . 11/30/2006
Great story! Glad Severus is accepting Harry.
Lexie Lupin chapter 25 . 9/11/2006
That was an interesting story. Nice job.

-Alexis-
Make war not love. war is fun chapter 25 . 8/17/2006
i love you story
Haunt of twilight chapter 25 . 7/24/2006
this was a really good story. i look forward to more of your work. i'm glad hermione and ron forgave harry and that no one refused to forgive him. Harry doesn't need that.
SpeechlessQuestion chapter 25 . 6/21/2006
*chuckles* liked the story. you must have put a lot of thought into the backround stuff. i half agree with snape though cause madam pomfrey would scare me to. on the other hand...well i feel a bit sorry for osiris(harry) cause i know the questioning he'll go through in the morning will be torturous. anyway, good read!_!
141 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »