Reviews for Death's Messengers
Sailor Pandabear chapter 11 . 9/10/2005
go on! it is nice! continue! I would like to see everyone's reaction to harry potter's new attitude
Lady Urquentha chapter 11 . 9/9/2005
I love this story. It's a pretty used basic idea, but it's different enough to make it interesting to read. I like the idea of surviving the killing curse, but how was it done? And bringing people back from the dead? And the name She-Demon? Personally I think the name is a bit too basic to be her real name, I was expecting something more demonic myself. And is she the one who Harry is supposed to 'stand beside'?
Freakstar chapter 5 . 9/9/2005
wuzzup. i hope i'm not bothering you, sending all these different reviews. i've still got like, 5 more chapter to read... anyway, in case you didn't understand what the heck i was saying last time, i was wondering if you would be ablr to read my story and review it?
Freakstar chapter 4 . 9/9/2005
hello! i'm sorry i had to cut the last session of worshipping- er, uh.. review... short, but i had to go. anyways...

'thaveanyreviewsandidon'. wow. try reading that and telling me what it said!
Freakstar chapter 3 . 9/9/2005
WOW!

Who're the dudettes? are they elves? demons?
Freakstar chapter 2 . 9/9/2005
This is such a good story! I can't wait to go on to the next chappie!

Freakstar the Super-Freak

ps- you're so mean to HArry! i love it.
Never Odd Or eveN chapter 11 . 9/9/2005
wow this fic has a great plot, very original, can't wait to see there reactions when they show up for the hogwarts positions, update ASAP
SuperSpud1280 chapter 11 . 9/8/2005
Why didn't Abus realise that Osiris was Harry? He couldn't of changed THAT much! Oh well... I love the story! Update soon!
AnnF chapter 10 . 9/8/2005
Now it's going to get interesting. :)
DaughterofDeath chapter 4 . 9/8/2005
add a new chapter
SeulWolfe chapter 11 . 9/7/2005
Now this is finally coming along nicely...

update soonest...

what is Harry and group going to teach? or they there for protection?
athenakitty chapter 11 . 9/7/2005
Will the others get enlighten on the "Council"? Is Harry going to drive Snape completelly crazy with a few things?
athenakitty chapter 10 . 9/7/2005
This is going to be a HP/SS story? Cool! Does Harry/Osiris have some odd potions memorized? Umm, who's the traitor?
athenakitty chapter 9 . 9/7/2005
How many people does Harry has as friends? Will Harry get anything to increase his height? When would Harry return?
SuperSpud1280 chapter 8 . 8/27/2005
harry has it rough! Although the good thing is that he is being trained as an elf who are supposed to be stronger than humans. I can't wait to find out how strong harr gets after his training is over. Good job writing! Update soon!
143 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 .. Last Next »