Reviews for Battle Scars
Guest chapter 14 . 4/8/2014
More please I've been waiting forever here please your loyal fan
Kristinemac chapter 14 . 7/28/2011
What a tragedy this wonderfully crafted character study will never see it's completion. First person writing is hard to do well and maintain. I can only assume this is the reason the author couldn't finish or somehow lost the thread of the plot. As a professional writer I understand how some works simply get away from you. One can only hope this stories author will one day find the muse for this one again.
SGAavidreader chapter 14 . 11/14/2010
Heh! This is so completely unfair. Here I am enjoying a story and at the second to last chapter realize it is unfinished and not at all likely ever to be. This teaches me a lesson to check the completed status and the date before reading. I'm only complaining because it was such a good story! By the way I agree with the previous reviewer- someone should finish this and really make Sheppard a little distressed about his part in it.
Lauden chapter 14 . 10/13/2010
I realize you probably have no intention to finish this and with so long out of a fandom it's difficult to finish writing. But I wanted to request that, if you don't intend to finish this, you pass it on to someone who will. It seems that only a few more chapters would be left for its completion and while I don't think someone else would do as good a job as you have (you write brilliantly), at least there will be closure. I was looking forward to Rodney's reaction when he found out and wanted to know what the reasoning was behind hiding it from Rodney. If they were so sure he'd have approved, then they would expect him to understand so... Just one of the many things I was really looking forward to.

I also, ever since I realized everyone was hiding the truth from Rodney, wanted John to get how painful it was. Really get the suffering. I got the feeling you wouldn't be one of those authors who have everyone happy and laughing five lines later and I have a great respect for a writer who can pull off a natural first-person since I trip awkwardly over it myself. If this does get passed on I hope you will post so on your page. I rarely mourn the death of a WIP but this one will stay with me for a while.
LISA chapter 14 . 8/18/2010
please , please, please, please will you finish this story

I really would love to find out what happens next.
Blood Zephyr chapter 14 . 6/21/2010
Crap... I could have sworn this story was "complete". Boogers.
lilawonder chapter 14 . 5/29/2010
I realize this is probably futile, but I implore you to complete this story. I noticed that korillian mentioned you said you were not going to finish this story. I am disappointed to hear that because you are a very talented writer, few can pull off first person POV and you do it beautifully. I too have stories hanging unfinished in the ether but it haunts me; I am compelled to finish them for my readers sake, and I will. I am curious as to why you do not feel the same obligation. This is no criticism of you I have no desire to be judgemental merely to understand why you would leave this fine piece of work unfinished.

Whatever your reasons I thank you for contribution, I have enjoyed it immensely.

Melissa
ddamato chapter 14 . 9/3/2009
Oh come on, that's not fair! D:

Please update this fic - I want to read more. *puppy eyes*

No, but seriously - please don't stop writing! Don't abandon this fic - please! *begs*
ddamato chapter 2 . 9/3/2009
Okay, what the heck? Seriously? I love this fic - that's not the issue. I'm just frustrated that you haven't updated since 2005 - which happens to be the same year you published this.

Please, *please* don't abandon this fic! I just got into watching SGA earlier this week, and a lot of the good fanfiction has been abandoned. D:

Please keep writing. ):
rawa chapter 14 . 8/21/2009
It's not finished!
rawa chapter 9 . 8/20/2009
Finally - this is the very first time (and I've read 10s of SGA stories) when Rodney is not 12 when he's in Grade 6. I was 10 and I'm no Rodney so he was probably younger.
Ppleater chapter 14 . 5/23/2009
Why is this not finished!
flowerfaerie17 chapter 14 . 5/18/2009
YOU JUST LEFT IT HANGING! NO.

Gonna go cry now.
SOMEONE chapter 2 . 2/27/2009
HEY SIMMY'S SISTER YOU USE THEN INSTEAD OF THAN AND IDK MAYBE YOU COULD COME BACK AFTER 4 YEARS AND FIX IT? ALSO YOU USE POSSESSIVES RATHER THAN PLURALS! GOSH! ALSO WHEN ARE YOU GOING TO POST THAT FIREFLY FANFICTION?
textinct chapter 14 . 8/11/2008
This is a fantastic story - I'm really enjoying it so far, and I'm looking forward to seeing McKay's reaction to everything in the end. If I were him, I'd likely break Sheppard's nose. :D

I hope you update this again someday. There's no rush. I understand better than anyone how preoccupying life and writer's block and all sorts of things can be. Despite the story being left as it is for as long as it has, though, I really hope you haven't abandoned it. It's got a killer plot, and I'm really looking forward to the ending, whenever it should come. :3 Great job so far.