Reviews for The Greatest Summer of all time
Guest chapter 4 . 10/26/2012
I love Mordrid!

"What have you been doing?" Anita asked, finally finding her voice.

She grinned, "Wrestling a man-eating plant called Mordrid. He doesn't want to go into his new pot."
this account will be dead soon chapter 16 . 10/13/2007
...I think I read this before... Hm...

ANYWAY! Love it, well, most of it... But that's only because I'm sick right now and even jelly babies are evil. You can have 'em, but keep them away from jillie chan and elf-girl-somethingorother.

Briar Elwood chapter 16 . 5/24/2006
that was cool. kinda confusing at points but well written.
Dory Shotgun chapter 16 . 12/26/2005
sob too, it's over... ah well... all good things come to rest evetually... or something like that.

it's strange coz i checked the fanfiction site on chrissy day but there was this... and now i've missed the over ones... oh wel.

it is/was a great story and i await the next one with eager anticipation

happy new year...
HitTheRoadMack chapter 16 . 12/25/2005
Cool! Read it all and loved it.
freak and proud chapter 16 . 12/25/2005
OMG! It's all over! Noo! And Jack adopted... Bless him. OMG! Looking forward to sequel-ness.

See ya on the flip side!

Kates Master's Sister chapter 16 . 12/25/2005
this was brilliant! Cont suppose you could do a little one-shot or shrot story about how they find Jack after POTW's? Cos your one of the best Doctor Who fic writers i know of!

Put up the christmas speical, and the other stoires of these soon!
Laseri chapter 15 . 12/19/2005
Wow...when I saw the chapter title I thought this was the end of it. Guess not! XD As usual, lots of action and adventure. Tregornan is the evil sneering villain to a tee-he must have been fun to write. The psychic fight stuff was really cool, where'd you get that idea? Very good chapter, and I'm glad to hear a Christmas special is imminent!

Kazzy chapter 15 . 12/16/2005
“And who are you to make such a statement?”

He quirked his eyebrow, “Her father. Haven’t you learnt anything about over-protective fathers? Now, I suggest you buzz off, before I loose my temper.” With that he turned around, “Hang about! How did you lot get here? Transport?”

I just had to highlight that conversation because it is just classic!~ I actually hear the words being spoken in my mind it was *that* in character. Great work!

I'm sorry to see this story go, because I've enjoyed reading it so much! This has been great, really! Hope to see more stories in the future.
freak and proud chapter 15 . 12/16/2005
Yaysa on the English thing. Go you! I don't believe it's almost over. It's been like, a staple thing in my inbox for ages. Hope you do more, as I will miss it. *sentimental bit over*

Have you been to see Goblet of Fire yet? V. good, give it a look see. It will be good for you. And... Narnia, filmed about five hours away from where I live. And it has the Hogwarts Express in it as it's role as any vaguely old fashioned train. Oh well. Merry Christmas to you, and to all, thank you and good night Vienna.

Bless ya

PS: Isn't Theta the triangle in the Greek alphabet?
Schnozberry chapter 1 . 12/16/2005
My dad introduced me to Doctor Who and I loved every bit! FANTASTIC!
James Jago chapter 15 . 12/16/2005
Great stuff. I look forward to the next installment.
Dory Shotgun chapter 15 . 12/16/2005
ok i'm getting really confused so a few questions:

how do the four kids have a 'history' or 'reputation' or whatever. the Z'Keth know them from somewhere. if this is infomration from a previous chappie then please don't flame me :)

it's pretty damn good though. You're doing a Christmas special! isn't there going to be a christmas special of the actually doctor who or soemthing.

anyway awaiting the next and if ou don't get up another chappie before then HAPPY CHRISTMAS!
Laseri chapter 14 . 12/14/2005
I could tell you had fun writing that one. I had trouble keeping track of who everyone was, but that's just me, I always get confused when there's lots of characters. Adrian and Anita are just adorable together, although Josie is obviously amazing and awesome. And Edward is so cute :P You've obviously had a great time with the medieval language and it's coming out really well. It's been a good ride so far, those five year old girls nearly made me cry and I'm looking forward to more, rescues, drama and amazing-Josie-powers in the next chapter!

Dory Shotgun chapter 14 . 12/12/2005
ok, i'm relatively serious in this case. when i read the very last line i got a chill down my back.

although that may have something to do with the music i was listening to aka panic room by paulmac.

hee hee

yay. another chappie. it's getting good. question. where did you get theta for the doctor? i think i've heard him be called that before?

i really love the old english speech, it's so dramatic. especially the 'art thou with me?' that was very cool.

also, what's giong to happen after the big 'finale' is there going to be a sequel with all these characters and that or something?

anyway awaiting the next...