Reviews for Reflections in an Emerald Eye
serenityselena chapter 14 . 7/18/2014
awesome story :)
MrsH chapter 14 . 5/29/2014
That's it? Really? Such a lovely story in spite of too many misspellings and grammar errors that could easily have been corrected by a decent editor. And then it just trails off in the middle of the battle, without a single of the multiple plot lines resolved?

How sad. I can't even offer sincere thanks for sharing the story because I don't feel as if it was worth the time to read it without a conclusion.
evannave55 chapter 14 . 4/11/2014
Great story so far I really love it. But I do have a question does it really just end here? Because the staus on the story says complete.
saya666 chapter 1 . 2/7/2014
loved it, are you going to do a sequal? please?
DylanL chapter 14 . 12/22/2013
Great story. First i do have one complaint, when u r writing dialog u sometimes jump from one speaker to another with out noting the change in ur writing. This also occurs when jumping locations too like switching from harrys room to lupins room. Also ur use of ambiguous pronouns when changing from one person to another. These both affect the flow of the story, to me atleast. That said i did enjoy it greatly and wished u had done a sequal or at least an epilogue.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/25/2013
Er read the first chapter and your Harry seems like the biggest pussy in the world, no offense
RolyPolyPudding chapter 14 . 6/29/2013
this is absolutely amazing! i love it immensely, so powerful and engaging!
starlite22 chapter 4 . 5/28/2013
Kind if strange he bought everyone but his girlfriend and parents presents. Other than that enjoying the story
Trade Master chapter 1 . 5/23/2013
visual stimulation is "sight" "not site" thats the only mistake i see other than you having everything as centered instead of on the left
AstrologicalStars chapter 1 . 1/20/2013
Why is this center aligned?
Tonithomas55 chapter 14 . 8/23/2012
DAMNMMMMMMMMMM! Truly one of the best stories ever filled with drama romance tragedy and suspense im officially hooked hope there's a sequel
Guest chapter 14 . 7/13/2012
Excellent story. I love every word. Are you going to continue with another one or just end it right here? I like the thought regarding Harry and Hermione being Mages. Do hope you write a sequel?
Muirnin chapter 14 . 7/11/2012
I have truly enjoyed this story ... it was a remarkable work that showed great depth of emotion ... something I love to write myself. The only nits I had of this entire story was the center formatting and the non-breaks between scenes and dialogue ... made it a bit difficult to read. All in all I still enjoyed it immensely ...

Its too bad you never went on to write the sequel to this ... With the last two books I lost a lot of desire for my writing of the perfect love that had been created in the first five ... but time and ... reflection have taught me much and I am now starting to write again.

Hope all is well for you and that you are still well and writing.

As always,
Muirnin - who will always believe that there is Harmony deep within all of the Potterverse and that I will always ship what is right over what was too easy.
dadby chapter 1 . 6/27/2012
By the way, I LOVE YOUR STORY!
dadby chapter 14 . 6/27/2012
ok..how is this complete when they're still fighting? Please finish! H/HR FOREVER!