Reviews for Reflections in an Emerald Eye
lazy-kaa chapter 2 . 4/23
Aren't you making too much candies? It seems that candies are falling down like rain drops. In fact, if he is so gold loaded, then Dark Lord becomes something like Robben Good.
morcheller chapter 14 . 1/21
I hate authors who mark stories complete when they are not. This was a pretty good story but, it is not complete.
Talonwalker chapter 14 . 1/16
Great story, I enjoyed reading it.
flowerchild33 chapter 14 . 10/5/2016
OMG! It ended there? A few more chapters and it could have been wrapped nicely. Alas, since this is 11 years old I don't think we'll ever get that satisfaction. I can't believe this is 'complete'.
VioletBuckbeak chapter 14 . 7/8/2016
Oh is that the end?! You have to ve kidding me! Is didnt end!
VioletBuckbeak chapter 12 . 7/8/2016
Nope who would answer the door to a screaming parent? Plus even if they wee screwing around, they can apperate silently. Harry was smart to sleep in the couch
VioletBuckbeak chapter 11 . 7/8/2016
Wow epic battle scene. Many kudos. This Voldemort is a perv!
VioletBuckbeak chapter 10 . 7/8/2016
Nothing like a post game brawl.
VioletBuckbeak chapter 9 . 7/8/2016
Wow, i like the test. I was wondering how youd handle Malfoy in this story. I cant believe ron is so crass and his girl so eager to please...makes me wonder if she is a plant. Love that Harry has too much respect for Hermione to share their intimacy. Love Tonks and Harrys growing connection. Mooney deserves love.
VioletBuckbeak chapter 7 . 7/8/2016
Love and laughter always the answer
VioletBuckbeak chapter 6 . 7/7/2016
Mages, werewolf kidnapping and Harry spontaneously apperating. Wow
VioletBuckbeak chapter 5 . 7/7/2016
I wonder how long harry and Hermione will hold out before they join the order...
VioletBuckbeak chapter 4 . 7/7/2016
Whoop! Yes alknowing Dumbledore got what was coming. Everyone now knows how he was treated! Oh and llease tell me someone smacked Dumbledore!
VioletBuckbeak chapter 3 . 7/7/2016
Crazy days at Grimauld place. Sex talks, establishing relationships, sorting out the media, death rater attacks. All in a days work for the chosen one
VioletBuckbeak chapter 2 . 7/7/2016
Oh it is heartbreaking, he never had been shopping and was so embarrassed to admit it. Some is finally taking care of him, completely. Sirius would have but he was stuck in that house. Harry and Hermione is sweet and awkward and wonderful.