Reviews for Reflections in an Emerald Eye
VioletBuckbeak chapter 14 . 7/8
Oh is that the end?! You have to ve kidding me! Is didnt end!
VioletBuckbeak chapter 12 . 7/8
Nope who would answer the door to a screaming parent? Plus even if they wee screwing around, they can apperate silently. Harry was smart to sleep in the couch
VioletBuckbeak chapter 11 . 7/8
Wow epic battle scene. Many kudos. This Voldemort is a perv!
VioletBuckbeak chapter 10 . 7/8
Nothing like a post game brawl.
VioletBuckbeak chapter 9 . 7/8
Wow, i like the test. I was wondering how youd handle Malfoy in this story. I cant believe ron is so crass and his girl so eager to please...makes me wonder if she is a plant. Love that Harry has too much respect for Hermione to share their intimacy. Love Tonks and Harrys growing connection. Mooney deserves love.
VioletBuckbeak chapter 7 . 7/8
Love and laughter always the answer
VioletBuckbeak chapter 6 . 7/7
Mages, werewolf kidnapping and Harry spontaneously apperating. Wow
VioletBuckbeak chapter 5 . 7/7
I wonder how long harry and Hermione will hold out before they join the order...
VioletBuckbeak chapter 4 . 7/7
Whoop! Yes alknowing Dumbledore got what was coming. Everyone now knows how he was treated! Oh and llease tell me someone smacked Dumbledore!
VioletBuckbeak chapter 3 . 7/7
Crazy days at Grimauld place. Sex talks, establishing relationships, sorting out the media, death rater attacks. All in a days work for the chosen one
VioletBuckbeak chapter 2 . 7/7
Oh it is heartbreaking, he never had been shopping and was so embarrassed to admit it. Some is finally taking care of him, completely. Sirius would have but he was stuck in that house. Harry and Hermione is sweet and awkward and wonderful.
VioletBuckbeak chapter 1 . 7/7
Oh i love this! Finally someone tells off the Dursleys! And Remus left a hole on the wall. Yay!
19Shorty chapter 14 . 7/6
is there a sequel to this story
ToddGilliss chapter 14 . 5/25
doesn't seem complete
sequel?
JlovesGaara chapter 5 . 1/10
Wow that was intense. Poor Harry, he's been through so much, I teally hope you don't take Remus from him! Love this story so far.