Reviews for What Makes A Pack
Cindy M 19 chapter 1 . 11/20/2013
SO COOL
Lateishaandrews chapter 1 . 10/13/2013
This story was cute and short
Mew'smeow chapter 1 . 4/15/2013
MelodiousVengeance chapter 1 . 7/2/2012
Loved it. It's an interesting look into the pack dynamic. Great story!
kokoronagomu chapter 1 . 4/13/2012
lovely sentiments and descriptions of everyone's place in their group. very nicely expressed, i'll bookmark some more of your work to read as time permits.

since i noticed in your work some 'rurouni kenshin' i was wondering if you knew about the new 'live action' movie that they've been filming? PREVIEWS! \o/ please remove spaces:

youtube v/i4wdshVQiXc?version3&%3Bhlen_US

youtube v/4WNi8z5EWuE?version3&%3Bhlen_US

\o/ SO EXCITED! \o/

a delight,

ginny

kokoronagomu. deviantart. com

ټ
Sakurazero chapter 1 . 1/30/2012
thats pretty cute :) (\ /)

('.') -bunny for you
Funny-Luv200 chapter 1 . 8/3/2010
This is truly beautiful :)
TonyxZivaXforeverrrxox chapter 1 . 10/3/2009
aww i loved that is was so cute (y) good job you are one of my favourite authors ever
Spider Tara Moonshadow chapter 1 . 9/6/2008
That is cool. Keep up the good work. Its so true how without Kagome there wouldn't be a group.
loretta537 chapter 1 . 8/15/2008
nice
wheresmybook chapter 1 . 5/29/2008
Just what I always thought myself! Very nice
Location on toilet chapter 1 . 12/2/2007
That was pretty good, and I think that probably would be the way the gang would see it if they WERE dogs...Especially inuyasha being alpha male and Kagome alpha female...
Newbie GK chapter 1 . 8/19/2006
I have just been browsing through your stories one by one but I think this is my favorite. (at least so far)
Miara Rigawa chapter 1 . 6/17/2006
Almost a year late review! Anyway, I so liked the way Inuyasha worded his feelings! I loved it so much! It sums up the nice relationship their pack has achieved and the role Kagome did to put it together. You defnitely did a great job!
DAYLE-CHAN chapter 1 . 2/17/2006
OH THAT WAS TO CUTE AND TURE..!

I Loved It..!

Whoa..

You Should Make Another one..!

PLEAE UPDATE IT..!