Reviews for The One
Jeri252 chapter 14 . 4/20/2014
love it
behrendt54 chapter 14 . 6/12/2006
great story please write more!
behrendt54 chapter 12 . 6/12/2006
greta story
HardyFreak101 chapter 14 . 4/18/2006
FINALLY! they've finally done the dirty deed! i do love how everytime i read this you throw another twist to it. I never expected her to go to john's or at least not untill i read the lastest chapter. Randy just becomes more and more of an ass hole. Love it, thats what makes him Randy Keith Orton and you write him well as well as John and Amy. Loved this lastest update and plz keep up with the updates...Chelsea
HardyFreak101 chapter 13 . 4/17/2006
Loved the update...i enjoyed the *flash back*. you are a truely great writer and update asap!
Heart's Fate chapter 14 . 4/8/2006
Wow...Randy's an ass. Evil him. Not as evil in my upcomign story but evil. Very good update Jessie! Update soon.
adamamy425 chapter 14 . 4/8/2006
It wasn't horrible, it just made me hate Randy Orton more at the end especially. But I really love this John/Lita/Randy triagnle as it is perfectly written and keeping me interested. The John/Lita hook-up was so right and totally wrong but I loved every second of it. Can't wait until the next chapter.
justagirl8225 chapter 14 . 4/8/2006
Hmm.. interesting developments in this chapter.. I'm not gonna complain too much.. though it was wrong, I loves Lita/Cena.. lol. I can't wait to see what happens next.
adamamy425 chapter 13 . 4/3/2006
The losing of John's temper made him more human if anything else. I love this love triangle you got them in but I can't take it anymore. John is bad, Randy is good or John is good and Randy is bad. Just pick one already it's killing me. Honestly right now I would pick John because I like him better right now but that's just me. But yeah Loved this chapter and John's breakdown and the way he was human and Randy is just a asshole no matter which way you cut it. Can't wait until the next chapter.
qtea-angel chapter 13 . 4/2/2006
i do hope you update soon, you were right about giving john a temper, it makes your characters more human. by the way, don't you think john is so hot in the hof ceremony? i think i do!
JahlisaC chapter 1 . 4/2/2006
Wow she has a lot of problems
Doesnt Use This Anymore chapter 13 . 4/2/2006
He so cute when he's not perfect! I loved the chapter! Please update more when you can can't wait! PEACE!
ladida chapter 13 . 4/2/2006
you just made me soo happy.
ladida chapter 12 . 4/1/2006
pleasee update :)
ruckfules chapter 12 . 3/23/2006
oh my god post like right now. this is a really great story