Reviews for At Death's Door
doxievee chapter 1 . 7/6/2010
I came close to tears...that was beautiful. Truly. What a fantastic oneshot. Just magnificent.
HopelessRomanticist chapter 1 . 2/28/2010
Gave me goosebumps...

Brilliant oneshot
Story Weaver1 chapter 1 . 12/24/2005
Very well done. Shinji's attempt at recallection with the Grim Reaper comming ever closer, it created a nice effect.
Vearix chapter 1 . 7/19/2005
Very nice story. I liked it alot.
FinalMax chapter 1 . 7/13/2005
This was solid work. Introspective, well written, and your logic was spot on. You also chose a setting that makes the reader ask a lot of questions, which really grabs the attention.

Keep it up, and good luck on your other projects.
Hououza chapter 1 . 7/12/2005
Beautiful story.

I think I understand what you mean, worked nicely.

Good luck & best wishes,

Hououza
WarpWizard chapter 1 . 7/12/2005
Good stuff.
jennyjennai chapter 1 . 7/12/2005
Excellent fic! Nicely written and not overly WAFFY.
Linkin-Phoenix chapter 1 . 7/12/2005
Well it is probably a good idea to use that scene than the kiss scene, considering in the kiss scene the next thing Asuka does is run to the bathroom screaming and berating herself and Shinji.

That was good, you are one of the best writers I've ever found on without question, your Evangelion stories are first rate and you really know how to get inside Shinji's head. So once again an absolute brilliant story, I congratulate you.

Cya,

Phoenix
Ryudo chapter 1 . 7/12/2005
Wow...

That was so sweet, and sad.
TonyStarkakaIronMan chapter 1 . 7/12/2005
Interesting take on his last moments. I, for one, was never satisfied with how the Eva saga ended. The movie was a step up from the TV show's ending, but still somewhat unsatisfying. Not bad for something you came up with "on the fly."