Reviews for Love and Nonsense
overninethousand chapter 1 . 8/23/2013
Read: sesshomaruandrinfaq . blogspot . com
sesshomaruandkagurafaq . blogspot . com
ficklejam chapter 1 . 4/19/2013
Fuuuuuuuuuuuuu, that was way too sad and tragic and beautiful. Thank you for writing a short but wonderful peice for these two ;_;
tempus terere chapter 1 . 1/11/2013
Literally crying over here, oh God, so many otp feelings.
Dark Manifest chapter 1 . 11/16/2012
This fanfic has been one of my favorite models for how to write a sparse, bittersweet story, conveying swathes of information about a character and a relationship with very few words, simple metaphors, and no melodrama. It has remained so for years after I left the Inuyasha fandom, after reading hundreds of fics in other fandoms, after finally looking up the ending to the series. The last part always floors me with its understated impact. I don't know why it's taken me so long to say so, but I really love this, and all your other fics like it. You have a knack for this style of writing that I wish I could imitate. But it's enough to still be able to enjoy it after so long, while other stories lose their luster.
Millepassus chapter 1 . 11/3/2012
You have a gift, my friend. This was heart-wrenchingly short and beautiful. It was touching in its simplicity, and managed to incite emotions in six words that might be absent from paragraphs. Thanks for writing!
Ravengal101 chapter 1 . 7/15/2012
God I love your writing style.
zulka chapter 1 . 11/19/2011
I love it. I remember reading this a long time ago and then remembering it right now, again and searching like crazy for it. I'm glad I found it. And I still love it, it feels like I'm reading it for the first time again. Haha.

Yep. Well written, it was just great. I love the last two lines.
Sunruner chapter 1 . 5/28/2011
Y'know, I couldn't figure out how a 600-ish word fic could gain 57 reviews.

Then I read it.

I still don't know how it managed almost 60 reviews, but I'll be damned if I can knock it either. That was REALLY well done, but I can't figure out what I liked about it specifically.

So here's your 58th review. And a well-earned one at that.

silver neko girl chapter 1 . 5/4/2011
Truly beautiful.

Because, really, doesn't Sesshoumaru strike you as one to let life pass him and take things for granted?
Erinaceous chapter 1 . 11/6/2009
This is supertastic! The parts with gnaw-your-own-foot off, the blinking, the ice heart being broken... whatever, the whole thing was great!
dreeming chapter 1 . 6/17/2009
aww i loved it! XD especially those last two lines: "He blinked. And he missed her."
Shikabane-Mai chapter 1 . 6/10/2009
Holy crapping bejeezus. This is... This is unbelievable. WOW. Your writing style is amazing and the emotions you were able to evoke out of me... Just. I have no words. This is simply beautiful and I love it to death.
wonderlandbomb chapter 1 . 5/19/2009
Aww, that was sweet, but at the same time, sad. In other words: bittersweet, but I still loved it. (: A little heads up though, ( you can ignore this ) I think you meant "in" instead of "it" when Kagura's contemplating that Sesshoumaru is kind in odd ways. Otherwise, good job! Keep it up. :D
bubblygoo chapter 1 . 11/28/2008
You're a great writer. It's hard to imagine and sentimental Sesshoumaru, but I thought you did it perfectly.
somethingkute chapter 1 . 3/16/2008