Reviews for Honey I Know
la canelle chapter 1 . 1/9
You really need to update this. I wanna see more of this great story, so please update soon.
n2a0d0i0a chapter 1 . 1/23/2013
Nice!
BlazeStarkRogers chapter 1 . 10/10/2012
aww, it was nicely written, good job!
dragonheart01 chapter 1 . 12/3/2009
You did a fantastic job on the story,yet I'm curious what happens next? Keep up the good work!
TheDawningRaven chapter 1 . 7/2/2007
you have to continue the story, don't leave it on a cliffhanger
raven-shadowsong3 chapter 1 . 3/14/2007
Loved it loved it loved it! I love your story and your a Pinay! Which is so cool cos I'm too. We!
obsessivity chapter 1 . 11/4/2006
Tht's one of the saddest and best story I've read in my whole life,Please update ASAP,Please *crying,begging and talking fastly* Please don't leave us alone please WHa!

Raven-Babe.
CaramelodeAzucar chapter 1 . 6/23/2006
poor Richard -_-

he wait for so long time... Y.Y

Why you don't continue? T.T

Because it is really nice

i love it i really love it

is very interesting

i want know who is the fiance of Rachel

is OC?

can be Wally ? or garfield? O.ò

You kill me of curiosity -_-

Update soon! please!
chittychittybangbang16 chapter 1 . 5/7/2006
i love
bellecatastrophe chapter 1 . 3/9/2006
Richard...

calm yourself. Relax. take deep breaths. And KISS THE HELL OUT OF THE GURL YOU LOVE!

YOU GO, BOY! YEAH, YEAH, YEHA!

_ I feel very strongly about Richard's happiness _
ljo chapter 1 . 2/12/2006
continue please! wow, this is just like Robin, all obssessive and such. who is she engaged to? Robin can totally kick his butt and win Raven back! Hey, i can dream too, ya know...love the story BTW
Zoe Saugin chapter 1 . 2/12/2006
Richard is a bad boy...Anyways, good story. Is it a one-shot? If not, UPDATE SOON!
SweetMoose chapter 1 . 1/23/2006
*opens mouth* ...umm...um...*cough* umm... Sorry I couldn't say anything else. You're not going to stop there are you. Because I might have to hurt if you do stop. Of course I'm not a stalker like Robin. I have one but I'm not one! Please update! I love your stuff!
Ayuru chapter 1 . 1/17/2006
wait. if she's engage. to whom?
Hotspur101 chapter 1 . 1/12/2006
IWANNAKNOWWHATHAPPENEDNEXT IWANNAKNOWWHATHAPPENEDNEXT IWANNAKNOWWHATHAPPENEDNEXT IWANNAKNOWWHATHAPPENEDNEXT! I know, I'm acting like a pervert, but like I care!