Reviews for Kissing, Kidnapping and Kiwis
Anonymus chapter 4 . 1/19/2009
great story! great chapter!
Sandy chapter 4 . 8/13/2008
Random... but good plot, I guess. Your grammar and punctuation and stuff are really killing me! Fix it, please!
Sandy chapter 2 . 8/13/2008
QUESTION MARKS! And you have some bad grammar in there. Plus, a couple of words that should end with ed, and etc.
Sandy chapter 1 . 8/13/2008
You have some puncuation errors that are really bugging me. You don't really use question marks. And one comment: Dom never really loved Kel at all... more like a friend... too late now, though, I guess. :)
jayley chapter 4 . 3/11/2008
so u kinda made dom evil! never seen that, though it was a nice little short story!
Lady Mage chapter 4 . 10/23/2007
Nice job, this is going to be added to the "Prince and His Lady Knight" c2 for all things kel/roald. Come check it out there!

Lady Mage
AngelicConquistador chapter 4 . 12/31/2006
Kiwis. Lol. That just makes me laugh. Very nice, a bit short, but I liked it. 3 KR... *swoons* I love the mirror in the locket thing. Her reason was perfect! XD I think I shall have to favorite this one. :3 Nice job!
Tortall101 chapter 4 . 11/21/2006
This is very sweet!
Nay-Oh-Me chapter 4 . 4/5/2006
aw...princess kel...queen kel...thats so sweet! interesting storyline, abit dramatic tho!

-Tortall gal
nativewildmage chapter 4 . 7/21/2005
Oreostar90- you have reviewed many of my stories, so i review yours in turn! I liked it. Really, I'm a Dom fan but this was great! And i really liked that last bit! Very clever. Clever is as clever does I suppose!
jasmineb chapter 4 . 7/19/2005
I haven't read one like that for...wll ever. It was good, if a little rushed, nice ideas and good ending. I'm a bit disappointed by what was in the locket though...but it was still nice.
Nutz Nina chapter 4 . 7/18/2005

Cesy chapter 3 . 7/18/2005
There are still spelling, grammar and punctuation mistakes. Consider getting a second beta, so that one can pick up the mistakes that the other misses. Your summary has mistakes, and even in the Author's Note, you say "there is ... stories", which is clearly wrong.
Kelly Masbolle chapter 4 . 7/17/2005
Loved it! Cool - When will you be writing more? Kel Roald was smart! I must say though - sometimes you rush through bits - like jumps from wedding to dom... all that sort of stuff - though I probably do too - so, no worries!

x17SkmBdrchiczxx chapter 4 . 7/17/2005
that was a beautiful ending.. *sobs*... magnificento!
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »