Reviews for It's up to fate
eternalwhimsy chapter 7 . 9/11/2006
great story. keep writing.
Kimster44 chapter 7 . 7/21/2006
I really love your story and want to know Sesshy did to Kagz that made her try to commit suicide?
koiichi no namae kaitou chapter 7 . 4/19/2006
nice
animelover145 chapter 1 . 4/8/2006
Hurry with the 8 chapter.
Cearo Dameer chapter 7 . 3/10/2006
PLEASE UPDATE SOON! i love your story and can't wait to read the next chapter!
sesshoulover chapter 7 . 11/17/2005
obviously Kagome and Sango aren't thinking about Kouta's feelings in this situation. If anything Kagome should behave for her son's sake. Not that I can say that Sesshoumaru's behaviour is the best. Using jealously can have diastrous results.
envlurve chapter 7 . 10/8/2005
Really awesome! Cannot wait to see what happens next!

10/10
Ukiyo chapter 7 . 10/8/2005
let me see, play a trick on sesshoumaru, make him very angry or even jealous maybe hmm...x-x i don't know, maybe he sees her with another man or he doesn't know of ginta yet and sees him wandering into kagome's house erm...i am so bad at this. that is why you are the author and i am the reader. ha ha...

i must say though, that these type of stories are extremely addictive. _ i don't know, i and i know others like this kind of plot, me especially. like kagome gets pregnant or something like that ends up having a baby, but leaves before sesshoumaru finds out and then he sees her years later and sees the kid...omg why does that kid look like me, why is he calling her mom, omfg? lmao it's just so nice, he he...-
Ukiyo chapter 6 . 10/8/2005
wow, o

they seem to be getting a long great, he he...i'm going to lmao if she says father like son in the story. xD
Ukiyo chapter 5 . 10/8/2005
writer's block? doesn't seem like it. xD i think it's going to end up an awesome story.
Ukiyo chapter 4 . 10/8/2005
aw, that was sweet. )

now, what kagome to do. d
Ukiyo chapter 3 . 10/8/2005
after marriage, he's still a perv? lmao xD
Ukiyo chapter 2 . 10/8/2005
oh, kagome has a lot of explaining to do to kouta. lol ;D

nice details by teh way. )
Ukiyo chapter 1 . 10/8/2005
well, to tell you the truth, the first chapter is extremely good! not mentioning a thing who sesshoumaru plays in the story and this kouta person.../

though, i hate that you have me stumped, now i must read the 2nd chapter. i hate when you evil authors do this, why must you torment me?
ra chapter 7 . 10/6/2005
hehehe! what is it? what are they going to do? hehehe! keep going!