Reviews for Krad wonder
SpinAbout chapter 1 . 12/22/2005
I really like this poem! :) I thought it went very well into what Krad is thinking at that moment.
Heart's Door chapter 1 . 9/7/2005
it wasn't really a poem, but i loved it anwyay. wow. it was so awesome! it doesn't capture Krad's personality perfectly, but it was really good nonetheless. i didn't like that fact that Krad couldn't stand not being at war for more than one moment, but it was kinda cool the way he started the war again. _

anyway, i again, I LOVE THIS! _
Mira chapter 1 . 8/18/2005
Darn... He broke the peace... WHY? Anyways, good story/poem. It captures Krad's personality closely.
Kyuseisha no Hikari chapter 1 . 8/9/2005
I actually enjoy this one a lot! It's wonderful-and I want to say that after a LONG day, this story really took my mind off of things. Thanks a lot for giving me the honor of reading this by posting it up, and I hope you can forgive me if I don't reply to your other stories tonight-tommorow maybe, but right now I want you to know that I love each and everyone of them and hope that you can update soon. Thank you!
negolataknofelet chapter 1 . 8/3/2005
I like this poem. Krad seemed so nice here. I want to hug him. hihi
solysal chapter 1 . 7/13/2005
o, i love poetry that tell a story...well technically all poetry tells a story, but this one didn't take me hours to decipher : ) i like the conversational parts in this and it brings up a good point. a job well done!