Reviews for Heavy Hearted
Destined Darkness chapter 4 . 8/27/2009
Hehe loved it, (cringe) damn damn damn i still have my sweet sixteen and my twenty first to get through without any stories from my past getting out, and there are afew i hate to remember, lol hhehe loved this story and ashk and Haldir are like just the perfect couple

Hannon

Hugs

Gracey, Rache, . . ( . .)
Ponytail Goddess chapter 4 . 1/20/2007
Cute...I liked it.
CS chapter 1 . 1/26/2006
I have enjoyed all of your stories in this series and hope you will continue with them. I especially like the humor you play with Haldir and his family and his brothers. I am looking forward to the next chapter in this series with great delight.
Kathy-SFF chapter 4 . 1/24/2006
Sorry I haven't had the time to post a review before now (real life is SUCH a pain !). I REALLY LOVED this story. It pulled together so much. I really thought you did an excellent job writing Haldir's reactions (sleding aside) to Ashk's family, and parents. Both seemed very real. I really enjoyed the almost 20 question bit between Haldir and his nephew (LOL..asking about the bow and then the arrows was priceless...you can see a small mind trying to trick the adult into saying yes...priceless). I love your writing.
IceDragoness1 chapter 4 . 1/13/2006
I've read through the entire series, and the only thing I'm disappointed in is that there hasnt been any other short stories.

I do hope you continue writing, you have a talent for it.
ElfLuver13 chapter 3 . 1/7/2006
Haha! Arwen's a wench from rivendell...never did like her. Too much publicity in all the movies considering she basically had like one or two paragraphs throughout the story. Done with my ranting, please update soon!

-ElfLuver13
Elwen of Lorien chapter 4 . 11/26/2005
You truely are a remarkable writer. I have been in love with your stories for a long time and the only reason I haven't reviewed is that the entire story was finished before I had the chance to read it. The last time I looked at you stories list there were three and I was waiting for you to write more. Then life got in the way and I forgot about you, much to my dismay. So I read Just For Tomorrow again and I saw that you wrote more stories. So, I went and read every one of them. You haven't mentioned Donavon since that first one after JFT, please forgive me for not remembering the name. Anyway, if you get the chance to write, I would love to read it. Elwen.
huntress73 chapter 4 . 8/16/2005
nothing like taking my time to review,LOL. I loved the sledding scene,at least he crashed once. I'm glad Ashk got some kind of closure with her father,I think she would've regretted it forever if she hadn' ,the kids did make an appearance after all,they're to cute.

can't wait to see Haldir dog,any chance Haldir will actually get his way :). Very well done as always and I'm very much looking forward to more.
Sandy chapter 4 . 8/11/2005
Huzzah! I have officially escaped from the firey depths of hell, or as some call it, Rock Hill Camp. When they say Rock Hill, trust me they mean it. I might actually have a bit of leg muscle going now as opposed to the stick I was before...but enough of that. Now that I'm back from my magical, magical journey I suppose its time for a review. About your story. Not my life. Which I already did...

I'm so happy you wrote the sledding scene. I was laughing the whole time. I'm glad Haldir snowboarded. That was seccond only to when he fell in the snow bank. Nothing beats that.

She looked at me. “Ashk, your father wishes to see you.”

At that point I think my own pulse quickened with fear for Ashk. But then you had to go a make the suspence bigger and drag it out until I am literally forcing myself not to skip ahead and read it by changing the scene to Lothlorien. But I find thats what all good writers do. You pulled it off like a natural.

I love how Rumil and Orophin are so unorganized and can't handle the children at all. I think that Pirate will be a new addition to the family soon enough.

I cried at the Ashk and her father scene. I bet you could have guessed that I would. You wrote that chapter perfectly. It couldn't have been written better. I'm very impressed. You stun me with your writing abilities yet again.

I'm so happy that you brought the children into the story. I'm glad things worked out for the better, but it wasn't perfect like a mary-sue story. The way you wrote how Ashk didn't forgive her father completly made the story seem even more like real life. I feel like they could be my next door ! Mort confesses his love to Ashk. Well he didn't really say it, but it was pretty obvious. I'm glad he left. Well, actually I hoped Haldir would punch him at the least, but I guess this works too.

I was very happy with the way you ended the chapter. A perfect ending to a perfect story.

Aw. You bragged about us readers. **Grins**. I can't wait for the next story in the series. Your ever faithfull reader, Sandy
Ceekah chapter 4 . 8/9/2005
Leave it to Haldir to invent snowboarding! Love this fic. I was happy that the children came to me their mother's family. The ending was simply beautiful. I look forward to reading more about Haldir, Ashka and their family, soon!
Julia chapter 4 . 8/8/2005
Very good ending! Did Haldir just invent snowboarding there at the beginning?

I was glad that Ashk and her dad got to have real talk before he died, and that he was able to ask for her forgiveness for having wronged her. It must have been so hard for Haldir watching Lucius die-knowing someday that's going to happen to Ashk. And I can't help feeling bad for Mort, disappointed in love. Did he wait around for 5 years thinking Ashk would come back? I think it was the right thing for him to go back to Gondor though, maybe he can find someone to help him start getting over Ashk.

I hope you post your new tale soon-I am looking forward to Haldir the puppy!
kbluesmom chapter 4 . 8/8/2005
This was one amazing piece of fiction! YOu are one talented writer and we are privileged to be allowed into your world (stands and claps furiously)! Thak you for such a good piece.
Maddy051280 chapter 4 . 8/8/2005
I have to admit, that I have never been a great friend of Haldir - stories, until I stumbled across your "Just for Tomorrow". Ever since I have been a dedicated follower of you series about Haldir, Ashk and their children. They are warm hearted, funny, sometimes even tragic (Ashk's mortality and the concequences for Haldir). I simply love it.

I would have read every single word of "The Mage" but I'm glad you canceled it for the time being, as long as you go on writing this series. I'm definitely looking forward to the dog.
Josie C chapter 4 . 8/7/2005
That was a great great story. I loved the way it ended. Bittersweet. Good Luck with all your stuff thats going on with the editors and the company and all. I am sure you deserve it! Best of Luck!

~Jo
Greywolf Starkiller chapter 4 . 8/7/2005
A great ending! I find that starting a story is easy.

The hardest part is the ending. You managed to end it right, and on a hopeful note too. Ashk may forgive her father someday. This is more realistic. Ashk is only human and it would be hard to forgive those words her father said, no matter HOW much she loved him. I was also glad the kids showed up. After the seriousness of dealing with mortality, comic relief is good. Those three would cheer up anybody. :) Thanks for an excellent story. Please keep up the Haldir/Ashk stories. No matter how long til the next one, the story is still worth the wait. _-