Reviews for For the Sake of Forever
I have been bawling for the past two hours this is beautiful
Luna chapter 12 . 12/30/2014
Omg I remembered reading this story an love it nut the end what's gets me sad am a little mad YY omg
A fan to you chapter 1 . 11/19/2014
I know that this was made a long time ago!
BUT ITS SOOO BEEEUUTIFUUUUL!
And a sad end, but cute to!
I wish it could continue...
Crying inside TT
This is the best, and the first fanfic I ever read!
And if someone says: ''Aye! This fanfic is soo much better'' or ''Look at this fanfic! You gona love it more!''
Well then, you can go to hell!
Cuz this is AMAZING!

You are the best!

/ a fan to you
Dijwjendbehjdn chapter 12 . 10/22/2014
I hate you. So nice work.
Guest chapter 12 . 6/6/2014
This made me cry my eyes out
Nene chapter 12 . 4/21/2014
The premise was incredibly interesting, but a bit predictable. Especially the personality that the author gave to Kenny. I knew from the tenth chapter the direction the ending was heading but I like the slight twist that was there. I kinda expected more from Damien's character since he went just as far for his feelings as Kenny did and in the epilogue I do wish that the author went into more detail for Damien's character so that we could have gotten a more impactful ending since his reaction just seemed very underwhelming. And the ending line was a bit contradictory, I mean if Satan himself was going to erase someone's memory than you would expect the memories to be gone. The feelings didn't disappear, so I think the ending would have been more bitter sweet if they couldn't remember each other despite all that.
Had the characters been more developed it probably would have gotten me a bit watery eyed. It has such a great premise and I loved the twist of not what was going to happen but how it did happen.
smoll Gcat chapter 2 . 3/29/2014
aw man that museum RULES
It'sAllGooeyAndSticky chapter 12 . 3/19/2014
I am was amazing. I see Damien in such a new way. Wow.
It'sAllGooeyAndSticky chapter 11 . 3/19/2014
Even worse tear jerker. No, Kenny. Don't take Satan's deal. I sold my soul, and dammit it feels so bad every day. Don't do it Kenny.
It'sAllGooeyAndSticky chapter 10 . 3/19/2014
Okay..., I did NOT see that coming.
It'sAllGooeyAndSticky chapter 9 . 3/19/2014
Who didn't see that coming. This chapter was a tearjerker.
It'sAllGooeyAndSticky chapter 8 . 3/19/2014
Ohno! Not Stan!
It'sAllGooeyAndSticky chapter 7 . 3/19/2014
Whoa whoa and just whoa.
It'sAllGooeyAndSticky chapter 6 . 3/19/2014
I think my neighbor can hear my screams and boos. Come on Damien. What a fag move to pull. Come on, bro!
It'sAllGooeyAndSticky chapter 5 . 3/19/2014
I love kyles reaction. so funny.