Reviews for Self Discovery 101
SAARAH lAJSG chapter 1 . 1/13/2006
This SUCKS! no offence
Shannon chapter 2 . 9/17/2005
Yeah, I know this review is prolly late but I don't remember ever getting an authors alert on this story and that kinda makes me upset. I loved it though. You have always been and still are one of the best writers I know. I love your work and I hope yo ucontinue this or post something else cuase I just love ya to death Jojo!

-Shannon
SchaeferTXTX chapter 2 . 9/14/2005
Wow! This is a really great introspective. Please keep going...
witchbsword chapter 2 . 8/30/2005
wow, this entry was really powerful and useful (in my case,lol!). Taylor is very mature and insightful here. I love it! I just started watching the show, so i don't know much about the characters. It sucks that now i dont' have a tv to watch anymore episodes. this explained mostly everything. (zoe was shot? OMG!) please continue!
witchbsword chapter 1 . 8/16/2005
This teachers sounds like lots of English teachers I've had, but they didn't get on desks. They were a little old for that! lol! This sounds really cool. Please continue. I'm interested in what Taylor thinks and what plot lines her teacher gives her.
Jessica chapter 1 . 7/19/2005
Im interested please continue
Shannon chapter 1 . 7/17/2005
Hey jojo, I didn't feel like logging in but I think you know who I am. I definitely liked this one. It's really good. I can't wait til the next chapter. You're such an inspiration.

-Shannon
Alyx7 chapter 1 . 7/13/2005
Hm.

If I didn't know any better, I'd think you based Mr. Todd on a certain couple of teachers I had back when I was *in school*...(*grins* I would say it, but you already *know* it...)

Wonder which guy she's gonna write about first?

Can't wait to see what journal assignments Todd comes up with...
bebexsesso chapter 1 . 7/12/2005