Reviews for Second Best
Haphazard Snow chapter 1 . 4/6/2012
Great fic! And an awesome pairing! Keep up the great work!
Lilly-Anne chapter 1 . 6/3/2009
Never even thought about that pairing but, It's good!

*runs off to write a story with this pairing*
RedMilk chapter 1 . 5/12/2009
Love it. (: 3
Sanrio-chan chapter 1 . 3/31/2008
This is pretty good. I've always considered this pairing, although I'm a diehard Haru/Rin fan. Good work.

SC
japanimeluv chapter 1 . 8/23/2007
How cute! My new fave...
Lamanth chapter 1 . 8/16/2007
Damn that was amazing! I've never seen these two togther before which sucks cus it's such a cool pairing. Please write more soon.
xyuffiex chapter 1 . 4/6/2007
I'm quite surprised why this pairing is rare, but it's good!
Disastrous.x chapter 1 . 6/16/2006
if you made it a whole story that would be cool, it was really good.
SnowLion no Miko chapter 1 . 2/25/2006
Wow, I really loved this story! It's probably the only HaruUo I've seen. I love it! Uo's my favorite female character on FB, too bad there's not too many fics about her... Anyway, this is going on my favorite's list! _
I am a Fallen Angel chapter 1 . 12/23/2005
the unusual pairing made it a good fic... it is also well written

keep up the good work...
Anomi chapter 1 . 10/9/2005
YOU MUST WRITE FOR...wat thats all I have to say GOD
veronica chapter 1 . 10/4/2005
i just frikin love it
Reni-Chan chapter 1 . 7/25/2005
Heh heh!Their couple fights are more adorable than Kyo/Uo couple fights,hey I just remembered,in Kyo/Uo fics,they always seem out of character because they're not fighting...*Shrugs*Oh characters were never oc the tiniest bit!It's perfect...I'm jealous...Wah!I wish I had your skill!*Sniff*Oh bai!
deity of death1 chapter 1 . 7/17/2005
I am so sorry for the belated comment... Hectic schedule and all that jazz. But please blame my memory.

Bad memory. _

I love it, love it, love it, and it's going on my favorite's list. Simply because you make the couple work. Your writing makes me green with envy. ;_;
The Greatest Fudge Ever chapter 1 . 7/12/2005
Oh so kawaii! Haru can be so cute sometimes! And uo is AWSOME! Such a wonderful story! I congratulate you on your... story! Banzai!