Reviews for Tea With The Creator
Branwhin chapter 4 . 7/30/2010
ROFLMAO! I love them.

Though it was years ago I hope you get this ... and maybe do this with Rand. Though it would be really sad now writing RJ.

Much laughter. Thank you!
OnceAndFutureFicWriter chapter 4 . 2/28/2010
You should have him interview Loial. lets see Loial's side of.. things. Scratch that, Loial doesn't have that much to say. I suggest... *looks around in desperation* Tam al'Thor. See what opinions he has on his son the Dragon Reborn.
alynawatlovers chapter 4 . 12/14/2009
heehee! please update soon! This is downright HILARIOUS! :D
Avi Muin chapter 4 . 12/9/2009
seriously, who DID kill asmodean. am i the ONLY clueless one.

thanks for the update. i love reading your story; it makes me giggle. :)
zebrasdancing chapter 4 . 11/4/2008
i wanna read rand! i am scared though. if he yells his head off at *drops voice and looks around nervously* Shai'tan *voice goes back to normal* what about the creator. pleasee update!
Mizuki Yagami chapter 4 . 9/8/2008
. . . PLZ UPDATE! . . . It is good so far, I cant wait until it is Rand's turn! *sighs* Rand'al Thor
Atashi Desu chapter 4 . 1/4/2008
If I review, will you continue? 'cause... I'm reviewing, and I'd like you to update :P

I love how you almost reveal who killed Asmodean, little running theme there. Awesome. -grins- keep up the great work! please? :(
Ceres McClure chapter 4 . 11/4/2007
I realize that it's been over a year since you've updated this, but I feel as if I need to review it. It's the first thing all day (and I've been reading WoT fics all day) that's made me laugh out loud. This and the last have probably been my favorite chapters (with you very intelligently and accurately describing just how I feel about Egwene and Elaida) and the hinting you've done about Rand being next has left me drooling with anticipation.

I'd say that if I wanted to see any other characters pop up, I'd vote for Alanna, or possibly Siuan and Leane.

Thanks for making my day!
Amyrlin Egwene chapter 4 . 8/18/2007
Wow, of all the characters, Egwene had the least to complain about. That's very unfortunate for the Creater considering he has to face Rand next.
Amyrlin Egwene chapter 3 . 8/18/2007
That was funny! It seems that Moiraine and the Creater are frequent tea companions. The poor Creater, preying to himself won't do him any good. LOL

If you ever continue this, you should do Moghedien. I want to see her tell him off for letting her be colared.
Amyrlin Egwene chapter 2 . 8/18/2007
Hah, he got let off easy that time. Not even the Amyrlin has so mutch to answer for.
Amyrlin Egwene chapter 1 . 8/18/2007
This story was very original, and I really liked it! This was my favorite part.

The unfortunate Creator put up his hands in an attempt to deflect her anger. "But I did write New Spring for you-"

"Yes, how gratifying, but couldn't you have used that time to FREE ME INSTEAD?" she shouted in a flagrant breach of Aes Sedai serenity. Realizing that,

she stopped her advance and took a deep breath before continuing in an even tone.
moi chapter 4 . 5/4/2007
Heeheehee. That's funny. You should update soon. I really really really really really really really like it. Can't wait for Rand. After Rand, you should do Nynaeve and Lan. That oughta be interesting.
Teslyn chapter 4 . 8/26/2006
Eyah! RJ's fun with Rand! I can't wait, this is pretty cool so far!
ThePyroboy chapter 4 . 8/23/2006
Rofl. Good work with the fanfic and keep it up )

Btw: Dont take a year to update please xO