Reviews for Out For a Second
chevy hick chapter 3 . 5/17/2007
Kitten must DIE!

anyway I like this story a lot,

I hope you have a chapter soon
Jace chapter 3 . 12/21/2006
Just one question, not that I've got anything against your fic, but shouldn't Robin be Nightwing by now...I mean, that is his later superhero identity.
Shadow chapter 3 . 11/24/2005
Update plz plz plz plz update i really want to read on it rocks i love the story and i want to read more So PLZ UPDATE
Tinker927 chapter 3 . 11/12/2005
please don't erase this! it's really good! thank you for updateing though, i wondered when you would. anyway, please continue this and update it
jade chapter 3 . 11/5/2005
PLEASE CONTINUE THAT WAS A VERY NTERESTING CHAPTER YOU HAVE THERE SO...THAT WAS VERY INTERESTING WHEN ROBIN SAID "CAN YOU COME BACK AT 7:30 THAT WAY WE CAN CATCH UP"

WELL UPDATE AND PLEASE CONTINUE AND MAKE SOME STARFIRE AND ROBIN ROMANCE BECAUSE JUST THE NAME OF" MARRIAGE"AND "KITTEN/ROBIN"IT MAKES ME WANT TO PLEASE CONTINUE AND GOOD LUCK.

P.S:YOU HAVE TO HAVE SOME ROBIN AND STARFIRE ROMANCE HERE BEFORE I DIE LITARELLY WELL BYE AND CONTINUE!
Shadow chapter 3 . 11/3/2005
Dude u gota update thats pretty funny i love ur style of writing plz continue ASAP plz it was awesome gota read more...hehe kinda hyper right now ...ANYWAY UPDATE SOON Loved the story so far and would love to read more!
account-deactivated42333 chapter 3 . 11/3/2005
Great chapter . . . er . . . AGAIN!
Samanthe2121 chapter 3 . 11/3/2005
yeah!

that was awsome

“Cyborg? Beast… STARFIRE!” loved that

keep up the good work
strodgfrgf chapter 3 . 11/3/2005
OMG! U MUST FINISH THIS STORY! I LOVE IT! AND U HAVE PLENTY OF REVIEWS! 24! I mean that's like 8 reviews per chapter! well i think that's a lot! Update soon!
Emerald-Mistress chapter 3 . 11/2/2005
YES! My cursor has waited ever so long for the one day that it would be reunited with ur review button! So the day has come! LOL! Yeah I liked this chappie and I understand that u work more on other stories then this one...I owe my friend like five chappies for this fic we're doin together (just don't remind her cuz she forgot!lol!XD!) But I love this story I just wanted to tell you no pressure! Just go with the flo and write when inspired! Thats what I do! Though sometimes peoples get mad...But yeah I love this story but in the mean time I'll just read ur other fics !'m sure there good too! _
LesPaul12 chapter 2 . 10/16/2005
ok that is a great plot and agreat story so hurry upand update it now or ill nail your favorite movie to your door

yeah soory bout that my stupid side jumps out randomly
Tinker927 chapter 2 . 10/15/2005
this is great. thank you for reviewing my story, it ment alot to me. can't wait for the next chap
SpiderGirl chapter 2 . 9/9/2005
OK. Great story! At the end of the first chapter, I was twitching for about five minutes. Then I read the 'he was forced' thing, then I was fine. Please Update Soon!
kimi chapter 2 . 9/4/2005
Great story rite now. ROBIN should kick that's piece of shit kitten's ass!
bibuh chapter 1 . 8/29/2005
PLEASE HURRY UP I CANT WAIT PLEASE!