Reviews for Wake the Dead
paper.creations chapter 1 . 2/19/2010
-cries- I didn't take the summary seriously! I was like, it'll be a dream, or some crazy simulation or something. I totally didn't prepare myself for this.

-cries-

Oh my gosh, it was so angsty my insides hurt. But it was beautifully written, wonderfully characterized and just so sad! I'm pretty sure my heart cracked a little in the end, when he said he needed to keep living because they couldn't. God, and when he was surveying the dead and he'd reflect on them for a little, and you'd get the last thing he heard them say...

Heartbreak. Absolutely fantastic. Loved it.

-Maggie
astrum-faith chapter 1 . 2/16/2008
I can't stand it when people kill off my favourite characters, but still, credit where credit's due: this is very well-written. I find it hard to find death-scenes I approve of, but this was really effective, especially since you got the Sky/Syd relationship in. Well done. Maybe you could try this sort of thing with other pairings? Please?
Cow as White as Milk chapter 1 . 3/25/2006
Um... This is a tragedy. You might have wanted to mention that. It was well writen, but I kept waiting for Sky to wake up. You need to change it to Angst and Tragedy...
Psycho Tangerine chapter 1 . 1/15/2006
Wow...Poor Sky...
raven2547 chapter 1 . 12/30/2005
yo dude thats depressing i want to cry but ive read this like 20 times so i am used to it!but why?
Blue Eyed Dragon Girl chapter 1 . 12/4/2005
*starts to bawl* Gah! NO! NOO! NO! NO! OMG! I have to say! I honestly CRIED when reading this story! OMG! It was so sad! Sky! OMG! All alone! Its so heart wrenching! Poor sky! AMAZING one shot! But SO sad!
BloomingViolets chapter 1 . 10/28/2005
this was so sad ( made me cry!
Freedra Kyes chapter 1 . 10/14/2005
oh, whoa. reading that made me go totally numb. You...wow...that was totally awesome. you did a really nice job. Wow, I'm totally speechless. Just, wow.
Cr8zeCorbinFangirl chapter 1 . 9/17/2005
very touching. you remind me of W. Shakespere. Keep it up.
raven2547 chapter 1 . 8/18/2005
next chapter now!
raven2547 chapter 1 . 8/14/2005
hurry up your goin ta rite the next chapter
angellwings chapter 1 . 8/7/2005
wow, intense, but very good. I couldn't stop reading. seriously! and I know what you mean(about killing off characters) i just had the best time killing Tanya Sloan (they sounds twisted doesn't it? but it's true. death can be very creative). -angellwings
The Pyran Menace chapter 1 . 7/27/2005
...*applauds* I don't usually read angst, but for some reason I did today. Good job.

*sniffs* but you just had to go and kill Bridge, didn't you?
MelodyAustin chapter 1 . 7/23/2005
oh my god. this was an incredible story. angst doesn't even describe it! awesome awesome awesome job!
MzDany chapter 1 . 7/14/2005
Wow, 'angst' is an understatement! But you gave me goosebumps while reading it and that made this story very, very well written. Sad topic but excellent work.

Greetings from Dany