Reviews for Wake the Dead
Apollo chapter 1 . 12/10/2016
I love the story, but I think I'm worse to ask for a follow-up. I'd like to know what Sky will do now.
paper.creations chapter 1 . 2/19/2010
-cries- I didn't take the summary seriously! I was like, it'll be a dream, or some crazy simulation or something. I totally didn't prepare myself for this.

-cries-

Oh my gosh, it was so angsty my insides hurt. But it was beautifully written, wonderfully characterized and just so sad! I'm pretty sure my heart cracked a little in the end, when he said he needed to keep living because they couldn't. God, and when he was surveying the dead and he'd reflect on them for a little, and you'd get the last thing he heard them say...

Heartbreak. Absolutely fantastic. Loved it.

-Maggie
astrum-faith chapter 1 . 2/16/2008
I can't stand it when people kill off my favourite characters, but still, credit where credit's due: this is very well-written. I find it hard to find death-scenes I approve of, but this was really effective, especially since you got the Sky/Syd relationship in. Well done. Maybe you could try this sort of thing with other pairings? Please?
Cow as White as Milk chapter 1 . 3/25/2006
Um... This is a tragedy. You might have wanted to mention that. It was well writen, but I kept waiting for Sky to wake up. You need to change it to Angst and Tragedy...
Psycho Tangerine chapter 1 . 1/15/2006
Wow...Poor Sky...
raven2547 chapter 1 . 12/30/2005
yo dude thats depressing i want to cry but ive read this like 20 times so i am used to it!but why?
Blue Eyed Dragon Girl chapter 1 . 12/4/2005
*starts to bawl* Gah! NO! NOO! NO! NO! OMG! I have to say! I honestly CRIED when reading this story! OMG! It was so sad! Sky! OMG! All alone! Its so heart wrenching! Poor sky! AMAZING one shot! But SO sad!
BloomingViolets chapter 1 . 10/28/2005
this was so sad ( made me cry!
Freedra Kyes chapter 1 . 10/14/2005
oh, whoa. reading that made me go totally numb. You...wow...that was totally awesome. you did a really nice job. Wow, I'm totally speechless. Just, wow.
Cr8zeCorbinFangirl chapter 1 . 9/17/2005
very touching. you remind me of W. Shakespere. Keep it up.
raven2547 chapter 1 . 8/18/2005
next chapter now!
raven2547 chapter 1 . 8/14/2005
hurry up your goin ta rite the next chapter
angellwings chapter 1 . 8/7/2005
wow, intense, but very good. I couldn't stop reading. seriously! and I know what you mean(about killing off characters) i just had the best time killing Tanya Sloan (they sounds twisted doesn't it? but it's true. death can be very creative). -angellwings
The Pyran Menace chapter 1 . 7/27/2005
...*applauds* I don't usually read angst, but for some reason I did today. Good job.

*sniffs* but you just had to go and kill Bridge, didn't you?
MelodyAustin chapter 1 . 7/23/2005
oh my god. this was an incredible story. angst doesn't even describe it! awesome awesome awesome job!