Reviews for Master and Slave
Destiny.Hope45 chapter 1 . 11/21
Hey, I love your story, I do hope you’ll continue. Would it be alright with you if I expanded onto this AU? Write a fanfic based on this fanfic? Basically just focusing on the relationship between Itachi and Sasuke, what they’ll do to Naruto, so I won’t encroach on the plot so much as just compile a series of smut...
SasuNaru's Loyal Fangirl TDDUP chapter 1 . 4/23
You've got to be kidding me. Another addition to my list of great plotted fanfics that are incomplete! I do hope you'll come back to update this again. It's a shame not to see this finished
Hator chapter 4 . 3/31
Naruto is not a save he is a slave a very sexually deprived one too by the fox thing in him
This was awesome I would like to make a animation of this story so far but I'm just not in the spot where I would be to make something like that
The knowing chapter 3 . 3/31
You should really look after your spelling mistakes but I think that you can do better
You spelled finger wrong
Guest chapter 4 . 9/19/2016
If you ever write you better fi some run-ons first before you put it on the internet ok...
RandomWriter616e6479 chapter 4 . 7/23/2016
I really hope you put up the next chapter soon. Or if you've discontinued it then please let someone else take over because I so badly want this story to finish. Though I would prefer it if you were the one who finished this story instead of someone else.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/14/2016
A slave sasuke is much better
Guest chapter 1 . 1/9/2016
Slave sasuke
luna chapter 4 . 12/5/2015
Ppppppllllllleeeeeaaaaassssseeee keep writing I need more _
StrawberryOF chapter 4 . 10/29/2015
More. -
monster of the shadows chapter 4 . 10/5/2015
Please hurry with writing the next chapter. It's just starting to get good. Oh I can't wait, naruto is sure to have sasuke his.
Guest chapter 4 . 8/27/2015
whah please update i want to rule the world kyuubi
yuki chapter 4 . 7/1/2015
omg iiii must have more! please!