Reviews for Elderly Pets
GlassSplinter chapter 1 . 9/13/2009
Read this a long time ago, for some stupid reason, didn't review. Great story, made me cry. Really, made me cry through all the chapters.
LadyWolfRider chapter 16 . 8/17/2008
a wonderful fanfiction
RedHeadReader chapter 9 . 12/8/2007
God this is fantastic, im crying cuz xanders dead! the writing really expressing feeling and is really well written
talon81 chapter 16 . 11/24/2006
oh my god I am crying my eyes out! what a awesome story! you did a wonderful job! :)
Neith chapter 15 . 3/25/2006
I can't tell you how much I loved this story... It was beautiful, but no words can describe the actual depths of this story...

You made me cry.
Tiamatorin chapter 15 . 9/18/2005
I don't usually write reviews. Your story was in the right place at the right time. I recently lost my grandfather. I cried buckets at your story.

Your story might be even better as original fiction, as I feel that the characters are OOC to the extent that their originality is more interesting than their origins in BtVS. You seem to have some trouble with transitions, but by and large, your fractured style works for you. Give it a good edit, and keep up the good work. Thank you for your story.
Zoologyke chapter 3 . 7/17/2005
Such a lovely sad story!

Are you going to write anymore about this.

Something to fill in the blanks would be great. You rounded of the plot very well, but some more padding to the story would be appriciated; maybe a 1-off?
Mistress Vamp chapter 3 . 7/16/2005
*sniffs* I swear you're making me cry on purpose! Either that or I'm just clearly emotional! I would take the second option more freely *innocent look* More please :)
Mistress Vamp chapter 2 . 7/14/2005
Oh God *wipes cheeks fast* That was too sad. Please please please don't let this be the final end! It really can't end there! :( *sniffs* Yes...I'm an emotional crab...but I still want more! Please?