Reviews for Anguish of the Dragon
Sekah chapter 1 . 5/13/2006
hmm... Your writing style is very good, but your story is completely unrealistic. That's okay though... I'm sure you enjoyed writing it and that's all that matters.
kavarnistka chapter 1 . 2/2/2006
Amazing! Awesome! Excellent! what else? ...ehm ...Sad? Yes, that's right. Sad is the most suitable word.

You're really great writer, I must say. You made me cry.

Keep writing, because that's the best thing you can do :-)
StolenDreamer chapter 1 . 10/24/2005
Ah! Another sad one. But wow you are such a good angst writer. You don't lay it one too thick yet there is enough to really captivate the reader. Honestly that takes talent. One thing though- what is a dram? I'm not sure if Hiei is dying at the end because of something Kurama slipped him in the kiss or what. Favortie line:

"Of all the demons you have fought, the thing to rob you from this world was a pair of human thieves? The irony isn’t lost on me, I assure you."

God, it is so sad how much I love Hiei's suffering in this fic. Great job!
lazy fat kitsune chapter 1 . 9/29/2005
it's so...man, i can literally feel his pain! *runs away crying, attracting odd stares*
DragonRose888 chapter 1 . 8/5/2005
This was excelent! I loved it! So much angst and death! Nothing beats it!
bluekitsune251 chapter 1 . 7/31/2005
sad... i actually cried... i NEVER cry when i read... GOOD JOB!
Forbiddensoul562 chapter 1 . 7/19/2005
NO it can't end! It was to good to end i loved it all to much it was both long and emotion very good!
Animefouryou chapter 1 . 7/12/2005
Awesome hurry add more now now thanks Jessica
Blackrose Kitsune chapter 1 . 7/12/2005
Aww... so sweet. I love this story, but have only a few minor things to point out.

1: it's Botan, not Boton.

2: Hiei's ki is Youki, not Youkai; Youkai means demon.

Otherwise, it's a great story, which I'm adding my my favorites. _.

Blackrose