Reviews for Rogues and Rebels
Sapre Kench chapter 1 . 7/28/2006
Great story, better than its prequel. But the Leia/Han thing at the ending seemed to come from no where. Yes, they were like that in the movies but I'm just not feeling it in the story.
Emerald Tiara chapter 24 . 6/1/2006
You just stole pretty much all that dialogue from Episode 3.
elphabathedelirious32 chapter 28 . 10/15/2005
Hilarious! I'm so sad this story is over, especially considering the fact that it's the first- well, the prequel is the first- story I read on here. and then i lost it and just found it now.
elphabathedelirious32 chapter 20 . 10/15/2005
Haha. Was the Novalee reference on purpose? (Natalie Portman, who plays Padme (which I know you know but still) played a character called Novalee Nation in Where the Heart Is.) Is Anakin going to do something to the ship?
CommanderKilljoy chapter 28 . 9/7/2005
Good story! I loved it!
Bohemian Anne chapter 28 . 9/6/2005
I enjoyed this story, except for the cast list. Why did you have to recast Luke, Leia, and Han? The original actors playing them rule!
LadyKelina chapter 28 . 9/6/2005
Wow, great ending! I loved this story. I'll be looking for more of your writing. Good luck with all your writing, and again, great job with this story. I loved it! It was a very entertaining read.
garrettignasia chapter 28 . 9/6/2005
thanks for mentioning me! i feel so special! i have really loved all of your stories - they are so fun to read! that was a great cast list. orlando bloom rox my sox! ill be waiting for the next stories.
garrettignasia chapter 26 . 9/5/2005
aww...now ur making me almost teary! great! but i do love the detailed battle scenes.
LadyKelina chapter 26 . 9/5/2005
Wow! This is so crazy! It's so tense. I can't wait to see what happens. And yes, the fight scene is very well written. Update soon.
garrettignasia chapter 25 . 9/4/2005
is it just me, or do u luv to describe fight scenes in awesome detail? im now officially dying from suspense. this cliffhanger's a doozy!
Bohemian Anne chapter 25 . 9/4/2005
Oh...another cliffhanger...you're mean! I want to see what happens! Write more soon!
LadyKelina chapter 24 . 9/3/2005
Whoa! This is getting really tense. I can't wait for the next update.
garrettignasia chapter 24 . 9/3/2005
o boy! somebodies gonna die! cant wait!
Linwe-Amari chapter 7 . 9/2/2005
um, I'm such a nim-witt spelled damned wrong. I can't spell to save my life...
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »