Reviews for Veritable Menagerie
GreenCAT the second chapter 5 . 6/21
*looks at update date*
hello darkness my old friend
starscriptmage chapter 5 . 4/12
Oh man, only several chapters and I am incredibly intrigued by this story already! I loved the slightly different setting and Sophie's reaction to Howl. I've never really been able to choose between Michael and Markl (both are so adorable) but imagining Markl as a teen was wonderful. All the characters are so spot on, and your writing style is both fascinating and captivating. I hope you plan to continue this! It has so much potential, and I can't wait to see where it'll go!
DespondentTorpor chapter 5 . 1/29
Please continue this story! I know it's almost been ten years since you've updated, but it's too good not to continue! Please!
Frz chapter 2 . 9/29/2015
Page 436. ;D
Chi Yagami chapter 5 . 7/11/2015
Ahhh, this is my favorite Howl fanfiction so far! Brilliantly written. I'm sorry there are only 5 chapters, as I desperately enjoyed reading! I finished it while on my dinner break at work haha. I don't know if you ever plan on updating, but you have still at least one reader who would love to read more!
Ginger chapter 5 . 6/7/2015
Have you abandoned this story, or...?
dancergirl9 chapter 5 . 4/19/2015
Please update soon! I know you have not updated in several years but I love this story. Please!
Guest chapter 5 . 4/7/2015
Update, please? -puppy eyes-
mecaka chapter 5 . 3/10/2015
I really wish that you hadn't left off here... You were off to a fantastic start!
But I understand, losing inspiration for a fic, or to write at all... I've definitely struggled with that. Maybe, if someone were willing to continue this, you'd let them? (Not me, though! I'd never be able to write this well...)
dee1600 chapter 5 . 12/13/2014
I hope to see the next chapter soon. Am looking forward to it.
Byeke chapter 5 . 9/11/2014
I was about to type "Please update soon!" but then I saw when it was last updated... yeahh. Well even if it hasnt been updated in about 8 years its still an amazing start to a fanfic!
Raining Daylight chapter 5 . 8/5/2014
This is amazing. Please update.
haleh chapter 5 . 6/8/2014
Continue it plz
Trttogsliten chapter 5 . 5/18/2014
Really good. Why do all good fanfiction authors drop their fanfictions? I nearly wish you wouldent write it if you dont finish it! Its really frustrating when its so good and you drop it! It should be fobidden to write a story and not finishing it.
Melodien chapter 5 . 1/2/2014
could i dare hope for an update to this magnificent story, or has it gone and died 8 years ago? for i would really like to read what you have planned for this story :D