Reviews for Just a Teen
ImagingThings chapter 1 . 11/16/2008
That was nice... guess everyone has felt like they were useless sometimes!
Derin chapter 1 . 1/2/2008
Thankyou so much for this poem. I am a teen and I feel very special after reading this. Now I finaly reconsider my self and when I come into God's presence I now he won't refer me as just a teen
MiracleBabe chapter 1 . 3/1/2007
That is SO good!
SonnyGoten chapter 1 . 9/27/2005
Wow, I have nothing to say about this, except for excellent work.
werekat1 chapter 1 . 8/20/2005
the truth? i find this to be a little whiny.

i enjoy most of your work, but this one just seemed to be missing that special something that serves to elevate above the mundane.

i mean, if you sound just like all the other self-absorbed teenagers out there, why do you expect to be treated any differently?

i'm not saying that that's who you are, i'm just saying that that's how this sounds. ya know?
Katana Blade chapter 1 . 7/24/2005
I liked this one, but the ending kind of put me off a little, I had to go read it again. But that is a good thing, you want people to reread stuff! It shows they care enough to take the time to understand it. At least from my teen viewpoint anyway, lol.

Katana Blade
cele chapter 1 . 7/15/2005
very true!

God Bless u all!
Triplette chapter 1 . 7/13/2005
Yeah, it's pretty good.

The only thing is, and don't take this the wrong way, but you sound a little like "just another teen" because you go on about yourself but you don't seem to make an attempt to understand where "adults" are coming from at the same time. It really has to work both ways.

If you balanced it a little, with an attempt to reach out to others, and accept that adults have their problems too, and need understanding as well, it would be a better poem.

It would demonstrate the maturity of someone who is not "just another teen".

I'm not trying to put down your work, because I understand it and I think it's pretty good. I just think there's something kind of important missing.

Know what I mean?

"Xtians Suck" I don't want to start an argument with you, but becoming a Christian is certainly no way to help an acting career. It is just the opposite, if anything. Hollywood pretty much hates Christians. It's kind of obvious. Materialism and hedonism and moral relativism. These are the "religions" of Hollywood. You can see it in just about every movie or TV show they produce. How much Christianity do you see in movies or television? No much. In spite of the fact that about 80% of the people of the country identify themselves as Christian, you hardly see a sign of it. Anyway, just a general point. I don't know really anything about Kirk Cameron.

*By the way, if the author is wondering, I'm in my late teens myself.
Xians Suck chapter 1 . 7/13/2005
I started out with the "t", then dropped it. That last one I just forgot and put the T in again. It's still me.
The Mr. President chapter 1 . 7/13/2005
Well done! Another good poem. Brillaint work once again! I'll definately keep reading your poems and look forward to reading more of your stuff.

Xtians Suck, I thought you were going by the name Xians Suck? Or are you someone different?
Xtians Suck chapter 1 . 7/13/2005
Very nice! I'm impressed, you captured what most teenagers go through. And you're entitled to your opinion of Cameron, as I am to mine. He became a Christian because he thought it'd be good for his career.
q.t a.k.a spice chapter 1 . 7/12/2005
That has good feeling to it. I totaly understand it.

Fine work.
believe-in-yourself4ever chapter 1 . 7/12/2005
Wow...I like it. Nicely done Sarah. -contemplates- Man...I really need to get you a nickname. :P Well I can't wait until I get to read more.