Reviews for Visiting Hours
paracuties chapter 6 . 3/26/2013
This is really nice...sad and heartwarming, and all that touchy-feely stuff, and just really...nice. I love it. Keep writing!
Gaarafan14 chapter 3 . 3/14/2007
Those were awsome stories. It does fit that they're all thinking about somthing thats bothering them and deciding to change. That's really beautiful.
Gaarafan14 chapter 6 . 3/14/2007
Wait a minute, in the last chapter, it seems like Rin's talking to Kakashi in his mind. Are Rin and Obito both dead?
Sonar chapter 2 . 9/6/2006
That is a well done chapter. Keep up the good work.
Shattered Inkwell chapter 4 . 6/10/2006
I liked this a lot. I enjoy the way you you wrote that bit with Naruto thinking of Konohamaru as a younger brother. The moment with Gai and Lee was sweet as well.
Flame-Kunoichi chapter 4 . 4/5/2006
that was really pretty! i liked it alot. and where did you find that information about the flowers? its fascinating!
S.Stryker chapter 4 . 4/5/2006
A great writer... A fan of naruto...and a lover of Kingdom Hearts your my type of person.

Update soon.
Achillea chapter 3 . 1/29/2006
You should continue with some of the other characters. I liked this.
Flame-Kunoichi chapter 2 . 9/9/2005
YAY GAARA AND LEE! its very sweet... plz continue! have a cookie for your great fic! *hands chocolate chip cookie*
FuckMePumps chapter 1 . 9/9/2005
these things are deep and very thought-provoking. i hope you do kiba's next.
Izumi Ryu chapter 1 . 8/16/2005
I'm always a sucker for characterization stories. Though, I think I should be glad for this fic since it triggered Wave-nin. Oh, well.

I like your portrayal of Konohamaru. Still a little boy, but also more than aware of what's going on around him. Though, I doubt he's sheltered as much anymore because of Sarutobi's death.
Ken's luver chapter 1 . 8/14/2005
Such a beautifully sad story/chapter. That part at the end was heartbreaking but made me smile at the same time.

Hehe, loved the Madam Pomfrey refrence, got a good giggle out of me.

I love that you touched upon the scratch on the forehead protector and all it symbolised. Sasuke's a Missing-nin now, 'can't land a scratch on my forehead' and how it saved his life. Beautiful.

I love the way your words flow and connect. As usual, fantastic work!

Raven Nightstrider chapter 1 . 7/12/2005
Sorry I can't be of any help where canon is concerned - I've only gotten through chapter 20 or so of the manga and have no idea who half the characters are that you mention in this storry. I can recognise the Team 7 members, Iruka, Konohamaru, the Third Hokage and I've been fairly well educated about Sasuke's issues with Itachi, but that's about it. :( That said, I have to say that your narrative has vastly improved over the past year, even over 'With Broken Wings'. The characterisation is excellent: I simply loved the interplay between Konohamaru and Naruto, the displayed depths of their characters and the Madam Pomfrey reference made me laugh out loud. The structural flaws that used to niggle at me are nowhere present in this fic - the dialogue flows much more smoothly and the sentence and paragraph lengths are nicely varied. So far I can't find anything to properly critique here. Excellent work.