Reviews for Outside the Lines
I was wondering why T hadn’t gone looking for Jack
AgentKalGibbs chapter 13 . 4/10/2018
I’m sobbing T_T
AgentKalGibbs chapter 12 . 4/10/2018
Holy heck this was RAW! And seriously intense! Can not articulate just how much I loved this!
PaulaRway chapter 13 . 3/19/2017
Wow. This is a gripping story, well told. A tour de force. Brava!
fanka77 chapter 13 . 3/26/2014
Excellent story!
RiddleWrappedInAnEnigma chapter 13 . 11/14/2013
A little darker than I'm used to, but good!
pain in the mikta chapter 13 . 8/16/2012
Well, I see that I didn't have any follow up on reviewing this fantastic story... What an oversight!
It was a pleasure re-reading this: riveting, insightful, angsty and dark just right.
Bravo, Anne! :-)
fanka77 chapter 13 . 7/11/2012
Wonderful story. Simply wonderful...
Zeki Young chapter 13 . 3/16/2011
That was brilliant. Often enough I don't like the way darker fictional is written, but your characters I think stayed really true. With all that Sam had promised to herself about Jack I thought that your ending was dignified and realistic - would have been far too easy for her to go straight to him; I respect the hell out of the way you wrote their anger, loss and love.
Goomba chapter 13 . 1/28/2011
Well, that was one hell of a wrap up, one hell of a GREAT wrap up! I can't believe this little piece of fiction. I think I feel that maybe Sam was able to be too cold too easily, but it did not take away from the story for me; just something I felt at the close. It was necessary for the story to succeed and it was done well but I think that's my only bit of constructive advice (though if it were really constructive I might suggest someway of fixing/changing/improving it and I just can't seem to think of anything.) In any case, that was wonderful and you must be wonderful for having written and shared it with us - Thank you.

Many Cheers Jen

P.S. Please continue writing, you are a special favorite.
Goomba chapter 7 . 1/27/2011
This is heart breakingly brilliant and though I am sad, because I know you wouldn't ruin this marvelous piece with something so unrealistic as bringing back Jack somehow I find myself hoping all the same. Because if you did I suspect you could do it so well that I wouldn't even mind or notice. This is by far an absolute favorite and I am energized to get to the end and see exactly what you have planned. Thank you soo much, Jen
Goomba chapter 1 . 1/26/2011
Oh my gosh - WOW! This has got me hooked and is written very VERY well. I am loving and enjoying it and can't wait to start chapter 2 - I hope it lasts and offers some solace because right now I am hanging.

Cheers Jen
Harmne chapter 13 . 1/14/2011
Great story! I love stories that push a character outside of their comfort zone. But - and it's a small one - I would have liked to see it continue just a bit longer, to let Sam make peace with herself and the men on her team for whom she risked everything. And maybe just a hint of what might be in the future for her and Jack.

Loved it, it's going on my favorites list!