Reviews for Overcoming the Odds
JunKing chapter 17 . 11/29/2005
*claps* That was sheer excellence! Shen was taken out and the two became friends again, or rivals in this case. I loved the way you ended it, it carried this string of hope with it. Good job, you've done a great job with this story. Now you can rest a little before coming back with another Lei-Fang story! jk, I don't mean to rush you:P You handled Lei-Fang so well, it was almost like she had stepped out of the game and signed a contract with you, saying that she would star in this production. Good job again man, I'm just so thrilled about this story! It made me relive my Dead Or Alive moments. I don't have the game anymore, but you proved that the game doesn't have to be about short skirts and bouncing breasts, lol. Keep up the good work, I look forward to reading more from you soon!:)
JunKing chapter 16 . 11/29/2005
Oh, so it wasn't Jann Lee's fault that he was being such a jerk. Ok. Well, I guess I kinda forgive him then, as long as he wasn't in control. Is this Kagai like a real legend or was it something that you made up? Either way, it's pretty intense, you play it off so well, this story is so good!
JunKing chapter 15 . 11/29/2005
No! I wish I was there to help Lei-Fang fight, she must be so tired. We'd be tag team style! I'm so proud of you on this story, I just can't stop reading it! You are doing such a good job with it. I'm so happy for you!:)
JunKing chapter 14 . 11/29/2005
And the fight continues! Whoa this is getting really good! I wonder what he's gonna do, man she sure showed him. But it seems like he isn't done yet, he's gonna unleash something upon her I know it. What? Think I'm hanging around here? I'm off to the next chapter to find out!
JunKing chapter 13 . 11/29/2005
Wow, and the fight continues! I've never read a story where the fight continues for this long. But with you it's not like it's bad or anything, you work it so well that I don't mind reading the fight for this long. It's a really good scene, lots of excitment!
JunKing chapter 12 . 11/29/2005
Whoa, what's going to happen here? Lei-Fang needs to get serious or she's gonna be in trouble! I hope she teaches Jann Lee humiliation all over again. But then he would want to do this all over again and it would be a part three fight between the two. She needs to put him in check!
JunKing chapter 11 . 11/28/2005
Well, Lei-Fang doesn't give up so easily! She really got a run for her money though. I really liked that line you used when you said that Kasumi's hair showed just how serious she was. That was pretty cool. Well, I gotta go off to sleep so I can go to school tomorrow (sarcastic woohoo!), so I'll finish the other chapters soon. I really like this story!
JunKing chapter 10 . 11/28/2005
That was a good chapter. Poor Ayane, I was rooting for her. Wow she really took a beat down! I hope that Kasumi and Lei-Fang will be able to defeat Jann-Lee! I like how you portray Lei-Fang, she's really like the way she is in the games. You also have fairly good detail, when you describe the action. Keep up the good work!
JunKing chapter 9 . 11/25/2005
I can't believe Jann Lee did that to Zack! Man he is doing his best to destroy everything Lei-Fang cares for. I can't wait until Lei-Fang owns him. She is gonna teach him some respect. Good job for her though, she won another battle. I wonder who Kasumi is going to fight. I'm so sad that Helena got defeated, she is one of my favorites. Sorry, that was like two chapters ago. Guess I need to recognize huh? lol, I'm going to update right now so I'll return to finish the story later. You're doing a marvelous job so far! And by the way Enchanting Opportunity is great thanks for the update! Talk to you later Thunder!
JunKing chapter 8 . 11/25/2005
Zack is such a pervert! lol, I still feel so bad for Hitomi:( Hopefully Lei-Fang will beat Zack, otherwise...say just thought of something. Why doesn't she just lose in front of Jann Lee, that way she wouldn't be able to fight him. Nah that probably wouldn't work. He'd come to her house and try to finish her off.
JunKing chapter 7 . 11/25/2005
Poor Hitomi, she was really doing good there for a second. Jann Lee is such a jerk, he gave her such a merciless beating. I hope that he didn't cause any permanent damage to her. Lei-Fang is going to be in for a real fight, but I still have faith in her!
JunKing chapter 6 . 11/25/2005
Wow Lei-Fang has the power! lol, I liked how she still showed respect for Bass even though he was so mean to her. I used to have DOA2:Hardcore and it accidentally got thrown out. Now I wish I had it so that I could use Lei-Fang in combat. She was the coolest right up there with Helena. Good job!:)
JunKing chapter 5 . 11/24/2005
Martial Art Maddness! I hope that this group of friends stay close and that they defeat all of their opponents. I have to go now, but I'll finish reading the other chapters later. I'm loving this story and I hope you keep up the good work. Talk to you soon!:)
JunKing chapter 4 . 11/24/2005
Wow, how did Jann Lee do that? And what did he do to Kasumi? I'm assuming that he did something to her because she never even bothered to show up. Why doesn't Lei-Fang just get Kasumi and Hitomi and jump his behind? They should because now it looks like that's what it's going to take to defeat him. I love Lei-Fang but I can't believe she felt guilty for calling him a baby. She should have walked up to him and spit in his face and been like "Don't try to be nice to me, cuz ONCE AGAIN you are going to get served. Just accept it, don't deny it, embrace it with warmth and love. It's prophecy Jann, it's prophecy."
JunKing chapter 3 . 11/24/2005
Well, Jann certainly has lost it. Poor Lei, she tried to handle things like an adult but Jann Lee is just a great big jerk. When will he ever realize that it's not all about him? It's good that Lei-Fang beat him before and I hope she does again just so she can kneel down and whisper into his ear "Yeah, you just got served..."
54 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »