Reviews for If Only You Knew
PreparedForZombies chapter 21 . 3/19/2008
That story was spectacular! I mean WOW. I was almost crying when I read certain parts. Bravo
Teya chapter 21 . 10/22/2007
Very good, one of the best stories i've read! I love it because you didn't make the relationship go too fast and it was very realistic. The only thing i would change would be when the Barb suggests that Keely sleep in Phil's room. I doubt any mom would encourage that kind of thing, if you know what I mean. I hope you continue writing, especially a sequal to this! Awesome job!
princetongirl chapter 21 . 9/19/2007
loved it update soon
porkeepine chapter 21 . 5/19/2007
Oh my gawsh! I forgot to review the end, so I am now lol. This was the best Pheely story I've ever read. It was SO good!

-Sami
porkeepine chapter 16 . 5/17/2007
cute!
porkeepine chapter 14 . 5/17/2007
haha. that was awesome!
porkeepine chapter 1 . 5/16/2007
Yay! Another cute Pheely story! I need something to cheer me up... I just watched part of the last episode on YouTube, and now I'm sad :( I hope this will be fluffy, lol.

-Sami
a girl writing fiction chapter 21 . 2/21/2007
LOVES YOUR STORY!

like seriously, i had warm fuzzies and heart wrenches and laughter and SO good
pheely4everxo chapter 5 . 8/14/2006
ok i love ur story but ive read the first two chapters somewhere else... but they were just like by themselves in a different story. well anyway love the story how long does it take you to write a chapter?
Ashe Falls chapter 21 . 7/26/2006
That was a beautiful story. The last 5 chapters were absolute perfection-gripping, heart-wrenching, and so deeply touching. You improved so much since the first few opening chapters. I sincerely hope you keep writing; I for one will keep watching for more of your stories.
nodoubtrox chapter 21 . 7/6/2006
wow girl! that was one of the best POTF fics that i have ever read! it wasn't rushed at all...the ending was the best part. i was tearing up when phil had to leave it was written so wonderfully...hope you do a sequel or something!
BookwormRose chapter 21 . 4/6/2006
I really, really liked it.
dcstarsearcher chapter 21 . 4/2/2006
The perfect ending to the perfect story. If you write any new ones, you can bet I'll be right there to read and are my role model author.
Aye sea turtles chapter 21 . 3/21/2006
I must say, that was an absolutely fantastic ending chapter. I love stories that go out with a bang and that was definitely one. Aww...I love happy endings! :D Now if only I could come up with a way to end my story..haha getting off topic. Umm.. well, that was terrific and I say again that I hope you can find time and inspiration to write another. Awesome (as always) So good luck with the hopeful next time and I will definitely be reading it if it comes. :)
iluvsmallville1 chapter 21 . 3/20/2006