Reviews for Disappearing Acts
Shining Zephyr chapter 6 . 2/7/2007
Allow me to say that you did one heck of a job with this fiction. It really is sad to watch Speed leave like that, but of course, things have to change. Good work.
icklebitodd chapter 6 . 7/31/2005
on a rare visit to this fandom i fnd this and am completly drawn in, i need to know how this progresses thou i don't think he should come back. show her hes better off without her by carving his own way. *nods*
randomwriting chapter 6 . 7/23/2005
Where to begin? I really don't like Lauren one bit & now I'm not too crazy about Horatio, either. I'm glad Tim punched him. Loved the exchange w/ Alexx about Ryan, he is annoying! I loved the story, so pls don't make us wait long for a sequel. A crossover w/ NY, I like that idea...just pls don't hook Tim up w/ the Aiden or Stella, that would just be wrong! Nice job.
Nikkey-Lou chapter 6 . 7/23/2005
omg thats so sad Poor Speed, I'ma huge H/C fan but I do want everything to work for Speed and Sasha.

Please update really good
kinkapoodles chapter 6 . 7/23/2005
Great story...Calleigh just needs somebody to slap the crap out of her (maybe that would jolt her back to reality)...even though she has amnesia, how could she not fall in love with Speed? They're better off without her. I hope she does remember eventually. Please update soon.
CaptainSparrow09 chapter 6 . 7/23/2005
aw you made me cry! lol. great chapter. please update soon! i love your stories!
speedmonkey chapter 6 . 7/23/2005
EW, That Calleigh I could hurt her for divorcing Tim! And Horatio don't even get me started! Update soon please!
Flamesofthemo0n chapter 5 . 7/21/2005
okay...but you can't get much better than it is...update soon. I think I need a nap...g'nite~
Nikkey-Lou chapter 5 . 7/18/2005
omg you had to stop at that point didn't you ( Ok I'm not mad sorry if it may sound like it) Please, please, please get up another chapter cause I'm dying to know if Horatio and Calleigh get together or weather Calleigh goes with Speed or if Calleigh(Lauren)goes with Horatio and then brakes up and goes back with Speed

(Takes a breath) Can't wait for more even though I'ma H/C fan !
speedmonkey chapter 5 . 7/16/2005
Oh no! This jsut can not happen. and Horatio! ew! lol. That;s like a father dating his daughter! ew, ew, ew, ew, ew! lol. And i offically hate calleigh more then i did before. LoL. How could she do this to Speed? Huh hUh, why i ask you why. lol. just kidding update soon please!
CaptainSparrow09 chapter 5 . 7/16/2005
NO! POOR TIM! Horatio, gr! great chapter. update soon! CALLEIGH NEEDS TO COME BACK!
randomwriting chapter 5 . 7/16/2005
Selfish, selfish 'Lauren', all she can think about is her happiness! And what is to become of her daughter? Oh well, can't remember her, can't be bothered. Divorce poor Tim and ride off in the sunset w/ Horatio at the drop of a hat! What a fun fic, I love it! Don't wrap it up w/ a bow just yet, you should continue to have fun w/ them.
kinkapoodles chapter 5 . 7/15/2005
What a twist...So, Horatio had a past with Calleigh/Lauren. Poor Speed and Sascha. Can't wait to see what happens next. Oh yeah, did Speed know of the H/C relationship before he got together with her? Keep up the good work..update soon.
randomwriting chapter 4 . 7/15/2005
I'm really enjoying this story. I like the characters being a bit flawed & you certainly have made Calleigh (or is it Lauren? lol!) flawed. I really don't like her! I do feel bad for that poor little girl, hope they are planning therapy in her future! lol!

Hm...Calleigh & H...makes me wonder if there weren't some feelings buried under the surface w/ both parties...if I were Speed I'd certainly be wondering...

I love a sarcastic Speed! Looking forward to more.
kinkapoodles chapter 4 . 7/15/2005
I think it's the Tamiami trail. Good twist with the H/C thing but eventually we gotta get back to the S/C thing. She's still got that mean streak.

How could she do her daughter like that? She's just a child. This is a great story...keep updating.