Reviews for vampire High
Please Write more I love it
NIGHTANGEL21 chapter 9 . 8/17/2012
UPDATE PLEASE
smauglover chapter 9 . 12/23/2011
love your story please please please update soon its great!
Lisa chapter 9 . 4/21/2011
Love the whole thing. Please update this!
Amethyst Lynn Willow chapter 9 . 4/17/2011
Confrontation I love it. I hope that you continue this story.
Amethyst Lynn Willow chapter 8 . 4/17/2011
She's a daydreamer I like that. I'm glad you finally brought in some of the other core characters.
Amethyst Lynn Willow chapter 7 . 4/17/2011
Dr. Murdoch. Something I want to pint out while most of the students don't like him all the students do seem to respect. I mean he's probably the only adult that gives them undivided attention. So I guess what I'm saying is I'm not so sure even a student who was irrtated with him would refer to him as an $$hole.
Amethyst Lynn Willow chapter 6 . 4/17/2011
Oh now he's lieing again Naughty Naughty Drew. Ignorance will always get you killed faster than knowledge.
Amethyst Lynn Willow chapter 5 . 4/17/2011
Grasnted Nick is the character I hate the most but I'm pretty sure he wouldn't rat her out unless it benfitted him somehow he has a very self serving personality.
Amethyst Lynn Willow chapter 4 . 4/17/2011
Drew doesn't read minds thats Merrill. Interesting use of aristic license though.
Amethyst Lynn Willow chapter 3 . 4/17/2011
I like your story so far I just wish you'd get more into who your characters are as individuals. I'm couris as to what ultimately led Drew to seek Taylor.
Amethyst Lynn Willow chapter 2 . 4/17/2011
Hmmmm is your Cherrie character supposed to be the orignal Sherry Woods from the show itself?
Amethyst Lynn Willow chapter 1 . 4/17/2011
Intresting but I think you need more backstory on the girl Taylor.
TheAntelopicNatureGirl.Says U chapter 7 . 9/1/2008
well that was weird. good, but weird. i liked it
Bloody Rose 2 chapter 7 . 5/6/2008
it was out of this world i can't wait for the next chapter!.