Reviews for Warmth
Karanma Maeryl chapter 1 . 2/28
Aww... This was so sweet... I love the pairing between Blues and Kalinka (the fact that they're 'different' didn't stop me to like them!), and it's rare to found a fic about them! x3 ..Thank you for making this! :D

It's a wonderful fic overall! Keep up the AMAZING work! And have a good day, buddy! O:)

Sincerely,
Karanma Maeryl
Proto fan chapter 1 . 10/8/2013
A pleasant read. Him teasing her was unexpected; I can't imagine that coming from Blue,s but it's a setting that would most likely never happen so it's open to interpretation.
iris.receptor chapter 1 . 5/22/2011
I absolutely love this pairing, it makes my heart warm in a strange way. Yeah, for me too is somehow difficult write romance because of the characterization but even still I'm going to write some of it. Maybe another story of Kalinka/Blues? I'm not so sure, but I can also do another human/robot/reploid pairing. ZeroCiel? NeigeCraft? Who knows.

Still, I don't care if she is a human and he a robot, love will be always be love. And I know that very well. As for the content, interesting the fact of Kalinka giving a birthday present to Blues.

So I can only say one word to this piece of work: Wonderful.
aile-chan chapter 1 . 8/20/2010
awwwwwwwww... this was sweet
Hidden Phantom EXE chapter 1 . 10/23/2009
aw How sweet!
MikariStar chapter 1 . 6/19/2006
Nice story, I don't know Kalinka very well but it was a good read.
chaoticbenevolence chapter 1 . 5/23/2006
Yay! Wonderfully written, romantic, and one of my favorite couples of all time!
MekkaBabble chapter 1 . 10/4/2005
M m, that was a flat-out yummy fic. It's always nice to find a romance fanfic that's well... well written at all.

The grammar is flawless (though that seems to be a trend in your stories anyways) and you set the mood nicely.

In fact, my only real nitpick is with the term 'kolpak'. I've never heard that term for a Russian hat before (it's more commonly called 'shapka' to the best of my knowledge), and I'm quite curious as to where you picked it up.

But I did love this little bit, and do continue writing.
Zaran chapter 1 . 9/27/2005
OO... *loves Blues*
Keyo-Red Angel of Hope chapter 1 . 7/28/2005
I just had to read this and review this because BluesXKalinka fics are so rare, and I love them so.

This was a really lovely fic, and the idea of Blues in the Klopak is really good, though I always felt he had a reason for hiding his eyes (first thought that they didn't look human).
liz chapter 1 . 7/20/2005
i loved it you're really good at writing, i'm sure anyone would agree i like the way you tell romance fics
AvidReaderRed chapter 1 . 7/14/2005
Aw this is sweet!

your alive! i was doubtful because of the lack of updates for stories and the author traking system as well. Weren't you supposed to be updating wild occurences, i was looking foward to the next updat, i like all of your stories that i've read but i am partial to DBZ stories that include time/dimension travel, vegeta-sei, and TrunksXPan.

can you email me with info on whether or not you are contining to work on wild occurences
Princess Katreena chapter 1 . 7/12/2005
That was sweet, diffrent well done...hope you will do more

Bye Bye LadyKATT
moonymonster chapter 1 . 7/12/2005
Aw, that's adorable! I like this very much, and I like the trenchcoat reference _. Very nice and...chaste. XD Cool!