Reviews for Lifeline
MelanisticLeopard chapter 1 . 5/31/2012
I loved that. So adorable..

I liked the back & forth of dialogue & Yuki's thoughts. & then you referenced how confusing it must be for him

Heh. :D

Anyway, very cute. It didn't need to be longer!

There were some very nice lines

I especially loved the tone of Yuki's thought about how Shuichi can't be threatening with pink hair.
Ivi90 chapter 1 . 5/4/2010
Cute and sweet.I love it. _
Paper Hearts Bleed Ink chapter 1 . 7/22/2007
the dialoge was sometimes hard to understand. well more like all the time for me cause im not good at english
sasuke fanatic1 chapter 1 . 6/24/2007
Adorable. :D
OnceaSuperWhoLockian chapter 1 . 1/14/2007
wow, that was really good. it was short but in such a short amount of time you did so much with the characters it was amazing!

~Jess
DarkFireFox8907 chapter 1 . 12/13/2006
awe, that was so cute
Kitty in the Box chapter 1 . 9/3/2006
this is really cute.
CosmicEssence chapter 1 . 2/13/2006
Short but very nice. Loved the lines of: "sometimes I think you haven't even bothered to throw me a lifeline -you jumped in straight after me instead" and " You just can't look that threatening with pink hair, sorry, Shuichi." Almost lost my drink with that one :p And good one you don't find many (or I haven't) where Shu puts his foot down!
Moshi Moshi Mai chapter 1 . 1/16/2006
Aw, sweet!
Mischieff-Maker chapter 1 . 8/17/2005
Aw...sweetness...
Sumeragi Sui chapter 1 . 7/29/2005
Aw, this was cute. This is why Yuki & Shuu belong to each other. Seemingly misunderstood/cold guys.. hmm. :3
Anonymous Dragon chapter 1 . 7/19/2005
Interesting. Really and truly. I'll be seeing your other works soon i believe and some newer ones too? Yes? Write more. Yes?
Lunadia chapter 1 . 7/19/2005
it's adorable! I love it and it's sad and happy and cute and...I love it! -glomps you- good job-

~~Lunadia~~