Reviews for Interlude: Connecticut
Chuck chapter 1 . 7/13/2005
I like your stories. I have read all of the ones poasted here, and I tried to click on the homepage link, however, for some reason, it does not work. I was wondering if you would either get it repaired or write the address in an author's note the next time you poast. Thank you. Once again, Great story!
Masau chapter 1 . 7/13/2005
Curious. Most curious. I'm trying to rack my brain to figure out who you're talking about... The woman was alive before and after the assult/massacre at Wyvern, had a son, possibly during that time... Wait a sec! Is this lady Tom's mother? As in Tom that went with the eggs to Avalon? Damn you, woman, enough with the suspense!

Chief316 chapter 1 . 7/13/2005
First time reviewer. I've just recently started reading your work, and I must say it's amazing! I love it as much as Christine Morgan's stuff and TGS. I can't believe how much there is, and not much time has passed in the universe either.

I enjoyed seeing what those two castaways were up to. Did they get Brooklyn's help arriving in the future ala Greg's Plan? If not, then who? I would have thought the Grimorum would have circulated more in the past instead of simply reappearing in the 70's. But it's your work.

I just love the sheer volume coming out. I know it can't last, but until the tide slows, I'm going to enjoy it to the fullest degree. Keep up the good work, and I'm looking forward to the rest.