Reviews for The Truth Be Told
totallyPSYCHED chapter 1 . 3/30/2011
That was so sad- but so beautiful :'O

I love the whole Zero hour thing- mostly cus I think Parallax is awesome/I love how I can say that Hal's my fave GL hero and Villian/

I wish this had a happier ending- but nothing really ever does in life~
RandomTopic chapter 1 . 5/31/2008
When I started reading this, got to the end of Ollie's part I was thinking, "hey, this is pretty good," and then I read that last bit with Hal.

And I have to say, that was a great ending. It's so sad and frustrating to read about what the characters' think is unrequited love but really isn't!

In short, this is awesome.
The Huntress1 chapter 1 . 1/25/2003
That was beautiful. Too bad they never realized how each other felt. Not much else to say except that I wasn't offended, even though I don't necessarily agree with nor contest that lifestyle. It was still appreciated to see two human beings caring for each other until death did them part. Great read.
John S chapter 1 . 5/23/2001
I really dont know that much about comics, but this is a very well written story! Just wanted to say something positve cause I know youre probably going to get hit with negative reactions to this like a jackhammer to the skull!
ADouglas chapter 1 . 4/15/2001
Two words. Oh my.

Good job man, seriously.
Tracey Claybon chapter 1 . 4/9/2001
I thought it was quite well written - and quite ironic - the two of them didn't have the presence of mind to tell the other that they cared - and missed so much because of it.

Nice work.

T
ChinaE chapter 1 . 4/8/2001
That was heart breaking. The measure of their friendship, of sacrifice and trust, having to put everything on the line for the common good ... truly a wonderful, moving story.