Reviews for The Victim
Guest chapter 1 . 9/16/2013
I am seriously confused
Queen of the Skye chapter 1 . 8/21/2009
i should really stop reading these.

very morbid. that's all i have to say.
Detective Jazz Dever chapter 1 . 10/13/2007
Holy...wow. This was so vivid and such an interesting take on the Mary Sue parody. God, there must have been some REALLY good entries if you hadn't won this. *is still amazed* Perfect dialogue, perfect imagery...*shudders*
Adi Sagestar chapter 1 . 9/28/2007
Okay, I change my mind, you should have won with this one. *shudders* You must have a really twisted mind... not that that's an insult...
twilight huntress chapter 1 . 9/22/2006
wa...What? That was Christine? Creepy! Wait, am I wrong? Um...good story and such. quite gory.
lluuxx chapter 1 . 2/28/2006
Wow. I'm trying to read all your stories, and I think this is the second best (to Elanie, of course) becuase, well, the ending was perfect. The real Christine? Perfect. Him calling her angel? Perfect. Everything? Perfect!

-LL
the daroga chapter 1 . 1/27/2006
Absolutely wonderful, and exactly what I am looking for. We are of similar minds, I think; though take different routes about it. I loved Erik's dialogue, and of course irony is rarely if ever unwelcome. Very nicely done. Sorry I've nothing constructive to say, but I love it.
TheatreAngel chapter 1 . 12/14/2005
oh wow, how do you do it? that is the best irony I've ever read, except for your other one, His Hands. oh man, that one is just amazing.
Siaynoqsbride chapter 1 . 12/13/2005
Whoa! Holy Batman! I never saw that coming- great twist! Amazing story, especially Sue!Christine.
MadLizzy chapter 1 . 11/1/2005
I'm speechless! Very original, very dark and twisted. Just the way I like it. Great work! ~ML
Idril Silmaril chapter 1 . 10/7/2005
Thank you for throwing some decent light on this subject. Very nice and very dark.
Uth Mithas Solarus chapter 1 . 10/6/2005
Twisted and sick, but the irony kills me. You're a very gifted writer.
Nekare chapter 1 . 9/22/2005
oh, so marvelously twisted! amazing descriptions, disturbing and dark, but lovely all the same. Your Erik is really well done, cynical and jaded; but with a spark that is barely there.

you can practicaly taste their emotions, and for that I salute you.
orianna-2000 chapter 1 . 8/31/2005
One occasionally wonders what might happen to our beloved Erik if Christine had never entered his life. Do you realize? In turning Christine into a Sue, and having a realistic Erik dispose of her most efficiently, you've opened up the way for all the Mary Sues of the world to charge into Erik's life to fill the void left by her non-existance... mwahahaha! Now he shall be bombarded by unlimited numbers of perfectly enchanting girls and women whose everlasting beauty enhances their voices like nightingales and who beguilingly blink eyes of various gemstone colors, all of whom posess long, curly, silky hair of an astonishing variety of natural wood colors.
ElfLover chapter 1 . 8/26/2005
Bwahahahaha! Brilliant! Sue-ified!Christine, Sarcastic!Scorpion!Erik, and an ironically perfect (or is it perfectly ironic?) ending. This gem totally deserves a place on my favorites list.

~ElfLover